LANARKSHIRE

Guest WINGS 04

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redwhiteblue

JUST YOU KEEP CHASING HIM AS I HEARD YOU WERE A bandit and liked it up the *expletive removed* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

your mrs licked it up the *expletive removed* from me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Perhaps as the weekend develops you may actually be thanking your officials because they have put the welfare of the birds first.

Let's face it if you still have a full team it's no problem to jump in the car and give them a really long midweek toss.

Me----I'm off back to my own fed to hang about all day and find the birds are held over.

Homer why has the president not got absolute power over all matters in the fed which is the way it should be????[/quote]

Always thought the presidents role was to ensure the smooth and effective running of a club/fed, not to overule/undermine decisions made by race officials that were put in place by the majority of the members :-/

Homer why has the president not got absolute power over all matters in the fed which is the way it should be????[/quote]

Always thought the presidents role was to ensure the smooth and effective running of a club/fed, not to overule/undermine decisions made by race officials that were put in place by the majority of the members :-/

i thought the same naedoo's even the power to override certain decisions if he thinks it was right for his fed /club :-/

Guest WINGS 04

WE GOT RID OF YOUR MAN HA HA......................................

i and is the man you lot put up any better or is he just a yes man

Guest Gareth Rankin

i and is the man you lot put up any better or is he just a yes man

Both have positives and negatives but the former president would never have cancelled the race because he realises the hard work that members put into their pigeons during the week and should be given every opportunity at getting a race and if that means the pigeons are brought back to a shorter race or club hut then so be it.

How on earth can you cancel a race weekend 50 hours before the chance of liberation on a Sunday.

Both have positives and negatives but the former president would never have cancelled the race because he realises the hard work that members put into their pigeons during the week and should be given every opportunity at getting a race and if that means the pigeons are brought back to a shorter race or club hut then so be it.

How on earth can you cancel a race weekend 50 hours before the chance of liberation on a Sunday.

sunny in yorkshire sunny in lanarkshire why the hell are we not racing we the lanarkshire area bloody joke!!!!

Well it now looks like Lanarkshire fed got it wrong.Weather has turned out better than expected.Will there be repercussions for the decisions that were made,and will anything be learned from today.

Guest bigda

the ruling, must have been that there was no chance of a liberation  on Saturday and Sunday for it to be canceled  i think all feds have gone from Yorkshire, :o

Guest Gareth Rankin
mistake has been made hopefully we learn from it and move on because no amount of posts will make us have a race

and remember everybody makes mistakes

Agreed Frank, but after the race had been cancelled from Ripon it was imperative that every opportunity was given to the fed members to get a race from 175 miles before going to Newark, and this has not been done. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(