Davey Davidson

I WOULD REGRETT THE PASSING OF MY OLD PAL DAVEY DAVIDSON FROM METHILHILL PIGEON CLUB .DAVEY WAS A TRUE GENTELMAN .A PIGEON MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH .A GREAT DISTANCE MAN .DAVEY HAS HAD ILL HEALTH THE PAST FEW YEARS .BUT HAS HAD A GREAT HELP FROM HIS GOOD PAL BAXTER LAVEROCK .WHAT GREAT PERFORMANCES OVER THE CHANEL THEY HAVE HAD LATLEY .DAVEY WAS A QUITE MAN BUT WOULD HELP ANYONE .ILL MISS OUR WEE BLETHERS EVERY WK .R.I.P my old pal xx

Sad to hear this news about our friend and clubmate Davy Davison. I will miss our talks about preparing birds to fly 500 miles. Davy would never say a lot but when he talked about 500 mile pigeons you listened.

RIP Davy.

• 3 weeks later...

I WOULD REGRETT THE PASSING OF MY OLD PAL DAVEY DAVIDSON FROM METHILHILL PIGEON CLUB .DAVEY WAS A TRUE GENTELMAN .A PIGEON MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH .A GREAT DISTANCE MAN .DAVEY HAS HAD ILL HEALTH THE PAST FEW YEARS .BUT HAS HAD A GREAT HELP FROM HIS GOOD PAL BAXTER LAVEROCK .WHAT GREAT PERFORMANCES OVER THE CHANEL THEY HAVE HAD LATLEY .DAVEY WAS A QUITE MAN BUT WOULD HELP ANYONE .ILL MISS OUR WEE BLETHERS EVERY WK .R.I.P my old pal xx

was at my old pals funeral today .Davey Davidson . his family was really disappointed .at .there was not one member from his club . Davey was the longest serving member .in the club .I think that's bad crap .no even a bunch of flowers for the guy . bloody terrible..

was at my old pals funeral today .Davey Davidson . his family was really disappointed .at .there was not one member from his club . Davey was the longest serving member .in the club .I think that's bad crap .no even a bunch of flowers for the guy . bloody terrible..

Bloody disgraceful

just to let you no that no one in the club was told what day or time the funnerlwas some one ni8ght have got in touch with me or a club member I phone the coop at eleven a clock and was told that it was on just now I phoned the rest of t5he members and they were also gutted that we were not infoemed

just to let you no that no one in the club was told what day or time the funnerlwas some one ni8ght have got in touch with me or a club member I phone the coop at eleven a clock and was told that it was on just now I phoned the rest of t5he members and they were also gutted that we were not infoemed

you had over 2 weeks to find out when the funeral was,youve got a tongue in yer mouth..

Guest jim2123

i am x member of the club and phoned the president who phonedthe funeral undertaker and was told they could tell when his body was comeing home and could not tell when funeral would take place I had mebers from other clubs asking ontuesday night and I phoned the president and whittyfound out this morning and I was gutted so was the rest