Lanarkshire and SNFC

Maybe you can enlighten us to what you have got correct up to now then, because if my memory serves me right it's a big fat zero  :-/

You seem to take a delight in trying to stir things up out of nowhere when things that you have TRIED to deceive people with previously, seem to get forgotten about when they are proved wrong :-/

naedoos as it is ;)

not stirring anything mate, only putting you in the picture there will be no more taken  for granted  the lanarkshire feds hospitality.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just keeping the guys in the lanarkshire up to speed, and naedoos your right its nothing to do with you,  the baskets belong to me,  and the members of the lanarkshire,  and i am embarrassed  that one of our members would,  have allegiance to the Nat,  rather that the fed

why cant he just move,  and stay with the Nat.   he will not be missed,  should he find it to his liken :-/

I'm afraid you make it something to do with me with your non stop bile & rubbish aimed towards the SNFC of which I am a proud member.

I also think you are in a very small minority regarding the Lanarkshire Fed as the majority of the members decided what they wanted to do regarding transportation etc.

Why not take a leaf from your own book and practice what you preach for a change and if your no happy about the decisions then don't send or make other arrangements that suit your choice and basically accept that you can't get everything your own way sometimes, and do the manly thing and accept it instead of bleating about it like a wee lassy ;)

I'm afraid you make it something to do with me with your non stop bile & rubbish aimed towards the SNFC of which I am a proud member.

I also think you are in a very small minority regarding the Lanarkshire Fed as the majority of the members decided what they wanted to do regarding transportation etc.

Why not take a leaf from your own book and practice what you preach for a change and if your no happy about the desicions then don't send or make other arrangements that suit your choice and basically accept that you can't get everything your own way sometimes, and do the manly thing and accept it instead of bleating about it like a wee lassy ;)

so you would accept us charging you  for basket  hire then,   i ant no we lassy mate.   don't like getting ripped of  :-/

so you would accept us charging you  for basket  hire then,   i ant no we lassy mate.   don't like getting ripped of  :-/

You don't like getting proved wrong that's for sure, because as soon as you are you're away trying to stir something else up cos you didn't get your own way :-/

Personaly, I would feel honoured if the SNFC asked if they could use our transporter and if it never incurred any cost to the federation, I wouldn't dream of aiming a charge at them or anyone else.

I always thought the aim of transportation was to try and get the birds to the racepoint in the best condition and as cost effective as you can, not make a profit which you seem to want :-/

should have your snfc  agm account sheet  within the next day, i will let you know if there anything  untowards,   remember tell gareth,  its not to late to leave the lanarkshire, bigda as it is  ;)

should have your snfc  agm account sheet  within the next day, i will let you know if there anything  untowards,   remember tell gareth,  its not to late to leave the lanarkshire, bigda as it is  ;)

So you're admitting to talking about things you don't know about at last, well done ;)

Seems a shame to have to leave your federation to be able to enjoy National racing, wonder if this'll apply to everyone or just Gareth :-/

So you're admitting to talking about things you don't know about at last, well done ;)

Seems a shame to have to leave your federation to be able to enjoy National racing, wonder if this'll apply to everyone or just Gareth :-/

the Nat is  taking  you mate  for a ride, its controlled in the west and you don't even know yer  pocket has been dipped ;D ;D ;D ;D

the Nat is  taking  you mate  for a ride, its controlled in the west and you don't even know yer  pocket has been dipped ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's naebody takes me for a ride, cos unlike your good self I've got the good sense to see if I wasn't happy with what was going on I wouldn't be there for long ;)

Think that would be a better conclusion than staying put and going on and on and on and on about things, don't you agree bigda :)

There's naebody takes me for a ride, cos unlike your good self I've got the good sense to see if I wasn't happy with what was going on I wouldn't be there for long ;)

Think that would be a better conclusion than staying put and going on and on and on and on about things, don't you agree bigda :)

you know me, ony here to give the  down troden a voice ;D

Guest Gareth Rankin

you know me, ony here to give the  down troden a voice ;D

The voice now known as Lanarkshires equivalent to the Muslim cleric Abu Hamza ::) ::),

Who will get extradited first Bigda from Lanarkshire or Abu Hamza from the UK ;D ;D

The voice now known as Lanarkshires equivalent to the Muslim cleric Abu Hamza ::) ::),

Who will get extradited first Bigda from Lanarkshire or Abu Hamza from the UK ;D ;D

now now Gareth BIGDA  is just trying to give his fellow fed members a heads up how he sees it  no need to want to deport him  he is very entertaining  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Gareth Rankin

now now Gareth BIGDA  is just trying to give his fellow fed members a heads up how he sees it  no need to want to deport him  he is very entertaining  ;D ;D ;D

If your after Entertainment then look no further to a Aberdeen - Raith Rovers game :P :P,,,, extradition goes ahead as planned. ;D ;D ;D

more  chance of getting  HIRAM ABIFF :)

Guest vander mungo

listen,lads in the past ayrshire fed was the bigest in scotland and thought on the same lines ,as big lanarkshire.but those days are gone now,so we are glad to go with other feds or SNFC.or take other feds with us to keep costs down to the clubs and the fancier.someday with the decline in the amount people leaving the sport,big lanarkshire will have to go down the same lines as we did,and many feds before us

listen,lads in the past ayrshire fed was the bigest in scotland and thought on the same lines ,as big lanarkshire.but those days are gone now,so we are glad to go with other feds or SNFC.or take other feds with us to keep costs down to the clubs and the fancier.someday with the decline in the amount people leaving the sport,big lanarkshire will have to go down the same lines as we did,and many feds before us

SAD BUT VERY TRUE M8 :o

Hi

Here is a true story that happened at the SNFC Newbury marking station Newmains 2009

2 OAPs came in with there pigeons on finding out they were going to be charged £1.00 per bird

they asked for there pigeons back and went away totally disgusted

You Mr Rankin and others who support the SNFC over Lanarkshire should be throughly ashamed

of them selfs to deprive 2 OAPs the joy of racing there pigeons

Cheers

Homer 49