Lanarkshire and SNFC

if the lanarkshire has the same £1 per bird  fee as wee have to pay the national we can go anywhere but for some strange reason the distance men in our fed don't want to  give the fed anything  and only using us for cheap training,  and think that need to be addressed i have  said before  we can  do without  with the 400  doos that are  banged about the fed as trainers  hours on the wing   you have already got 2 in land races of yer own   the lanarkshire should be stand alone as it was set up to do,   we don't need any one  if the fire is to hot in the lanarkshire stay out of the kitchen you have your own  club for distance

racing support that instead of  every one seeing you all as leeches :o ;D

well said that man  8)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robbiedoo  thats like saying the west coast birds are inferior yer going to see sense some day ; i hope you have youth on your side , i can see its gonna take a while for the pennt to drop

i never have and never will belittle any fanceir or there birds all i,m saying is you can win no matter where you stay . one thing i have noticed is in all this noncence about staying in a bad location you will never see a top fanceir moan why cause hes proved you can win if you have the right doos and system . end of from me

WELL DONE THE LANARKSHIRE MEN COMMON SENSE PREVAILED.

the lanakshire has allowed a inner club to much slack, over the years, they  actually think it belongs to them  now,   well for the record there will be a campaign for change shortly  

Guest Gareth Rankin

sorry john but that's the truth  8)

Gordon can you explain why you believe Johns comments to be pi-h.

If Lanarkshire were to race on a 385 mile race the same day as as SNFC then Lanarkshire would be lucky to have from it's fed members 700 birds.

What do you believe the haulage and convoying costs would be be as i don't see you getting much change from £2000.

Common sense to me  8)

if lanarkshire acts like lanarkshire we can go where every we like,   the lsc can leave at any time they like, we would still  survive and thrive, so dont let us hold you all back. how dose that suit yea  all  ;D ;D ;D yer 400 birds will not make a dent on us

Gordon can you explain why you believe Johns comments to be pi-h.

If Lanarkshire were to race on a 385 mile race the same day as as SNFC then Lanarkshire would be lucky to have from it's fed members 700 birds.

What do you believe the haulage and convoying costs would be be as i don't see you getting much change from £2000.

Common sense to me  8)

hi gareth, in the past the mighty lanarkshire went on there own and could get 17/ 1800 birds and that was only a couple of years ago, to there open races . what i am saying let lanarkshire look after them selfs and go alone ......and if anyone wonts to go with the snfc so be it ......stop trying to dictate  :-/ not happy

;)

hi gareth, in the past the mighty lanarkshire went on there own and could get 17/ 1800 birds and that was only a couple of years ago, to there open races . what i am saying let lanarkshire look after them selfs and go alone ......and if anyone wonts to go with the snfc so be it ......stop trying to dictate  :-/ not happy

well said nogin,  they can only coffin dodge for so long

gordon the marjority voted to go with the snfc at the agm remember gareth rankin only gets one vote same as you

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hi Gordon

The members dictated their wishes at the AGM which resulted in convoying with the SNFC, not one person not one club but all members of the fed well that is the ones that cares and who attended.If it so happens that the democratic vote in 2011 goes to Lanarkshire convoying themselves well i will look forward to it 8) 8) though it means a split in my entries between fed and National.

gordon the marjority voted to go with the snfc at the agm remember gareth rankin only gets one vote same as you

should never have   been on the agenda  the national  is there as a seconder choice  we usually  preferred our own race out of France we also took clubs with us  and had £3000 pound profit to boot each year

Hi Gordon

The members dictated their wishes at the AGM which resulted in convoying with the SNFC, not one person not one club but all members of the fed well that is the ones that cares and who attended.If it so happens that the democratic vote in 2011 goes to Lanarkshire convoying themselves well i will look forward to it 8) 8) though it means a split in my entries between fed and National.

hi gareth thats what i'm trying to say there will be a split and thats not good enough :-/

Guest Gareth Rankin

hi gareth thats what i'm trying to say there will be a split and thats not good enough :-/

Gordon !!so does that mean you agree that all pigeons should get convoyed by the National, or is something else happening that i and the rest of the Lanarkshire members don't know about??

cheers

Gareth

Gordon !!so does that mean you agree that all pigeons should get convoyed by the National, or is something else happening that i and the rest of the Lanarkshire members don't know about??

cheers

Gareth

no gareth the the mighty lanarkshire should go on there own.....end off

Guest Gareth Rankin

Only way that is going to happen Gordon is via a SNFC agm were a proposal comes from the floor that the "SNFC only has old bird racing from mainland Europe", although personally I would have no problem either way but can you see that getting passed as i don't.

;D ;D The mighty Lanarkshire ;D ;D losing at least 50 members annually . Stick with the SNFC or it will cost each member alot of money to send to over 300 miles in a few years. Common sense tells you that :o