John Ellis

St Finnan Loft

Having just read Lewis McCalley's article on John Ellis may I congratulate him on the informative flow of his writing which has been expertly researched and written he has an obvious gift for articles as such.

Elimarpigeonservices

Very flattering :blush:

I have to thank John Hood, John Bosworth, Jock Alston, John and Patricia Ellis and Cameron Stansfield for their help and encouragement with the loft reports I've done in the last year.

I can only hope they are of interest to some :)

Anyway I'm away to say goodbye to the doos for the weekend, who will be left in the capable hands of my younger sister :lol: The last time I couldnae get to them for a couple of days she took my request of 'make sure they have plenty' a bit too far. They won't go hungry when I'm in Blackpool anyway :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Having just read Lewis McCalley's article on John Ellis may I congratulate him on the informative flow of his writing which has been expertly researched and written he has an obvious gift for articles as such.

Elimarpigeonservices

Just after reading it and agree 100%,Excellant.

Very flattering :blush:

I have to thank John Hood, John Bosworth, Jock Alston, John and Patricia Ellis and Cameron Stansfield for their help and encouragement with the loft reports I've done in the last year.

I can only hope they are of interest to some :)

Anyway I'm away to say goodbye to the doos for the weekend, who will be left in the capable hands of my younger sister :lol: The last time I couldnae get to them for a couple of days she took my request of 'make sure they have plenty' a bit too far. They won't go hungry when I'm in Blackpool anyway :emoticon-0136-giggle:

well done lewis enjoyed every bit of it ,visited jock during the summer and he has a fantastic family of pigeons :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

cheers for the comments lads

Sare heed this morning. Smashing weekend at Blackpool :emoticon-0167-beer: , just got to live with the embarrassment and shame for the next couple of days now :emoticon-0136-giggle:

word travels fast ya wee slapper