Snfc

tiger

rab there is not a problem the only time a problem arises is when guys don't want to work around it when we basket early I either have a half day holiday or a holiday so if theres a will theres a way just always some folk want to see the negatives not positives

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rab there is not a problem the only time a problem arises is when guys don't want to work around it when we basket early I either have a half day holiday or a holiday so if theres a will theres a way just always some folk want to see the negatives not positives

any excuse for a holiday :emoticon-0140-rofl:

well said

well guys the first birds should be passing through the n/east soon-----there has been no rain on the hill top where i live but some dark clouds but also some brief patches of sunshine---all the best and i hope the light dosent fade to quick for the longer flyers.

please put up any returns as we are all watching and would love to see a one home at the top end.

pic looking NORTH

im5.bmp

thats ok when you get a bit of notice but if its a last minute thing like saying well basket early tommorow no many can just take a day of without prior warning , i know if i was working doing the shop fitting i couldny just say oh ill just fek of today to send my doos they wid tell ye dont come back :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

With a late liberation, does anybody know if the marking station at newhouse (west) is still open tonight for checking or will it be tomorrow for everyone?

This will let us know if we can have a wee drink waiting for the birds. :emoticon-0167-beer:

get pissed then fone a taxi :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

With a late liberation, does anybody know if the marking station at newhouse (west) is still open tonight for checking or will it be tomorrow for everyone?

This will let us know if we can have a wee drink waiting for the birds. :emoticon-0167-beer:

i'll be having one regardless,if a get a timer the wife can drive me down lol :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: