No Training

Delboy

Ive decided, no training anymore. BOP strike everytime I go so fk it , they can fly round loft.

Got to Agree Derek Pretty scary in the sky,s at present till end of season ,I only trained very occasionally this year from 20 mls and 1 at 40 plus but each of those times the cock that i timed last week never went on purpose as i could not afford to loose him ,he still came first come saturday so i figured what a waste of petrol on the others you will no mate all you need is the best doos that are available to you 100% health by that i mean water out of a tap and no crap out of a bottle then motivation as if you were motivating yersel tae mount the blonde next door :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I was over at the macaloney's race loft thru the week and Pauls words were if they don't have it after yb training the never will which I believe to be true. They never train old birds and just look at there results??? I will be going this way next year for 3 reasons! Petrol Money Too risky and I'm sick eh hoovering oot my car lol

I was over at the macaloney's race loft thru the week and Pauls words were if they don't have it after yb training the never will which I believe to be true. They never train old birds and just look at there results??? I will be going this way next year for 3 reasons! Petrol Money Too risky and I'm sick eh hoovering oot my car lol

:emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0140-rofl:

So Kelso (65 miles) is a bad idea for our two Maidstone hopefuls on Sunday?

We being pigeon men all have our views what works for some don,t work for others my view if a pigeon ain,t right for maidstone by now a 65 mls toss 4 days before basketing ain,t going to change things Good Luck Mick .

We being pigeon men all have our views what works for some don,t work for others my view if a pigeon ain,t right for maidstone by now a 65 mls toss 4 days before basketing ain,t going to change things Good Luck Mick .

One was my timer from Newbury and hes had a few days off to recover and we figure he needs a toss before Maidstone (65 miles might be a bit much) still in our early days and trying to figure things out training wise between races, there isn't a blueprint but your comment is not lost on me. Cheers!

One was my timer from Newbury and hes had a few days off to recover and we figure he needs a toss before Maidstone (65 miles might be a bit much) still in our early days and trying to figure things out training wise between races, there isn't a blueprint but your comment is not lost on me. Cheers!

Think he has had a few hours on the wing at Newbury? No machines just pigeons, but some like the work, rest just as good as the basket IMO. Best of luck fella

Think dal has covered what a lot of chaps would do. ;)

Think he has had a few hours on the wing at Newbury? No machines just pigeons, but some like the work, rest just as good as the basket IMO. Best of luck fella

TRUE STEVE BUT IF YER FEEDING HEAVY ITS NAE USE EITHER , DEPENDS HOW YOU MANAGE YER DOOS

MANY ROADS AND AW THAT COME TAE MIND :emoticon-0140-rofl:

TRUE STEVE BUT IF YER FEEDING HEAVY ITS NAE USE EITHER , DEPENDS HOW YOU MANAGE YER DOOS

MANY ROADS AND AW THAT COME TAE MIND :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Deffo Rab, but its a gauntlet mate for me, but I still try to toss the water doos with some shitty results :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Yeah 8 hours 20 mins on the wing but hes the sort that needs to be kept up to his work and as a yearling he raced 7 races in a row without any ill effects and this gave us the confidence to step up to the nationals with him. He was 57th Section E and 322 open and I expect him to be on the section result at the very least from Maidstone. We shall see, his breeding suggests he needs much further than inlands but that's new ground for us and that's a scary thing. How many people fail on human thoughts and not letting the doo's do what the doo's do? Like I said I am especially at a very early learning stage and will make mistakes but I believe in him 100%. Ps Kelso cancelled lol

Yeah 8 hours 20 mins on the wing but hes the sort that needs to be kept up to his work and as a yearling he raced 7 races in a row without any ill effects and this gave us the confidence to step up to the nationals with him. He was 57th Section E and 322 open and I expect him to be on the section result at the very least from Maidstone. We shall see, his breeding suggests he needs much further than inlands but that's new ground for us and that's a scary thing. How many people fail on human thoughts and not letting the doo's do what the doo's do? Like I said I am especially at a very early learning stage and will make mistakes but I believe in him 100%. Ps Kelso cancelled lol

I lost yin training on Wednesday that most folk would have put in a glass cage for the rest of its life!!! But hey thats pigeon racing mate, ye take yer chance

Deffo Rab, but its a gauntlet mate for me, but I still try to toss the water doos with some shitty results :emoticon-0179-headbang:

aye its a gauntlet ok ave had a few doings myself last few weeks way oor pal percie :crying: :crying: might do somthing diffo next year as mines do need a bit of work but getting to the no worth it state now training .

Yip, sent 12 40 miles got 11 in 50 mins, one missing!!!!!!SEEK but thats the way of doo racing John? Will just have tae look for another mate!!

Gutted for you and your dad steven when you told me earlier tonight still gutted for you as i type this reply to loss a superstar so close to the main event .

Yip, sent 12 40 miles got 11 in 50 mins, one missing!!!!!!SEEK but thats the way of doo racing John? Will just have tae look for another mate!!

fek sake steve thats a sickner, but the gid yins seem tae be awol pretty regular now , ive had 3 doos the last 3 night from a bad toss 2 weeks back last tuesday every one been hawked m8 , hopefully yer hen makes home yet :emoticon-0167-beer:

fek sake steve thats a sickner, but the gid yins seem tae be awol pretty regular now , ive had 3 doos the last 3 night from a bad toss 2 weeks back last tuesday every one been hawked m8 , hopefully yer hen makes home yet :emoticon-0167-beer:

Still lookin Rab like a wee boy!!! expletive remove ye would think I hudnae lost good yins before the way I was on wednesday LOL. Delboy posted about the spider on wed night and I was thinking how profound!! Onwards and upwards on the search for the next good yin eh?