No Training

Delboy

Still lookin Rab like a wee boy!!! expletive remove ye would think I hudnae lost good yins before the way I was on wednesday LOL. Delboy posted about the spider on wed night and I was thinking how profound!! Onwards and upwards on the search for the next good yin eh?

thats all there is for it as they dont last that long nowadays m8 ,

i lost a good cock at wetherby only one awol , came home last week all ripped down back o neck and shoulder was pleased to see that yin , hopefully the hen does the same for yous

Way out of my depth on this thread now but like I said its a valuable learning tool being involved in this conversation, Derek Hay's story the other day was a major talking point in our house for the last few days. I am gutted for you guys, its a tough game and being new to it is daunting :-(

Still lookin Rab like a wee boy!!! expletive remove ye would think I hudnae lost good yins before the way I was on wednesday LOL. Delboy posted about the spider on wed night and I was thinking how profound!! Onwards and upwards on the search for the next good yin eh?

ouch , thats a tough one , and for 2 weeks ive been sick at losing a few card winners :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Training does not win races, MOTIVATION DOES, A club mate does not train once his birds have been to 110 miles and clocked 5 from Newbury all on the result. Personally I let a hen go down after 300 miles and never looked at her again for 4 weeks sending her to Niort to be 14th Open. My bird for Maidstone has hardly left the loft for a fly after taking 9 1/2 hrs from 230 miles 3 weeks ago but she will rarely come of the nest apart from taking a couple of grains at feeding time. Will I get her I don't know however experienced observation says YES.

Training does not win races, MOTIVATION DOES, A club mate does not train once his birds have been to 110 miles and clocked 5 from Newbury all on the result. Personally I let a hen go down after 300 miles and never looked at her again for 4 weeks sending her to Niort to be 14th Open. My bird for Maidstone has hardly left the loft for a fly after taking 9 1/2 hrs from 230 miles 3 weeks ago but she will rarely come of the nest apart from taking a couple of grains at feeding time. Will I get her I don't know however experienced observation says YES.

I have the same feeling about a yearling hen we are sending to Maidstone.