Referendum

Guest maricelbill

Guest maricelbill

Will the fanciers of Scotland be voting for liberation? Will they be Bravehearts or will they settle for their pigeons defecating on their Masters as they make their bonny way home. :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maricelbill

How did Eire do when they left the UK m8? The info ive been told by top financial advisers makes me go for Independence :scotland:

we started out crap. made some very backward decisions (like staying neutral in WW2) then we were going along nicely until this financial mess that seems to have engulfed everyone. But definitely the thing to do in the longer run.

Too much is concentrated in southern part of england. though still far too many havenots. the north of england has been badly treated in many ways,

we started out crap. made some very backward decisions (like staying neutral in WW2) then we were going along nicely until this financial mess that seems to have engulfed everyone. But definitely the thing to do in the longer run.

I think I might know who the biggest winner would be

Guest maricelbill

I am Scots and proud to be so , at the moment my heart says independance, but a lot of debating to go yet

timestamp='1364504265' post='823562']

firstly no one would turn the clock back. despite the hordes of irish living in the uk. the UK has been good to us have no doubt. as for debating. debating in financial terms will lead you down a blind alley. independence. it's the word you need to concentrate on. self determination for good or ill. it's time. it's even time for england. can england stand alone? it's not a battle Bill. it's not about winners or losers. that's a poor way to see it.

If Independance was passed then the first thing that should happen is for the problem of imigration to get sorted, too many foriengers getting into Scotland.

All major roads coming into Scotland should have a checkpoint, hopefully this will Keep the English out. :emoticon-0123-party:

And the Scottish in

I reckon that there will have to be a great deal of debate before this issue is decided but I have to admit I would love to be Scottish because as a Welshman I find Westminster Government a big let down. Democracy can only work properly if the electorate can influence the elected. The way things are now less and less people are voting because they are disillusioned with politics and the Government ignores most of our concerns. We now live in a Country overrun with immigrants where people are punished for not working at jobs that do not exist. The Schools are overcrowded the Hospitals are overrun and filthy and we do not have enough houses to go around. Our kids education is often spoiled because the teachers have to teach the pupils English before they can learn while our kids are placed at the back of the queue while all this takes place. Meanwhile rather than listen to our concerns the Politicians carry on ignoring us.

At least if the Scots are brave enough to stand alone they will have a Government that will consist of their own people who will want Scotland to do well. And if they feel that they want a close relationship with England they will be in a position to have one that does not overwhelm them and make them into second class citizens.

We have fought Germany twice and beaten them each time. These days they are able to dictate just about anything concerning Europe because while our stupid lot were busy selling off our heritage they were busy creating wealth for their Country and making sure that their people have decent jobs. While the rest of Europe is trying to make ends meet the good old Germans are doing well. Who won the wars?

Never read so much P*** in all my life.

Europe: will we be in or out?

Currency: what will we use ?

oil: will it last 30 years 40 years 50 years?

security: how will we protect ourselves?

what will happen to the British army,Navy,RAF ?

Markets: who do we trade with more often Europe or England ?

Roads transport: We have to pass through England to get to Europe will we be charged more for using English roads?

NHS: will we leave and start our own service.

BBC: who gets it?

embassy: in foreign lands who will pay to start them up.

Welfare state: ????

tax system: ????

The many millions of Scottish and English who have swapped there lives in each others country who will look after them ?

All right watching Braveheart or Rob Roy but will we hear the true answers to some of these questions .

I reckon that there will have to be a great deal of debate before this issue is decided but I have to admit I would love to be Scottish because as a Welshman I find Westminster Government a big let down. Democracy can only work properly if the electorate can influence the elected. The way things are now less and less people are voting because they are disillusioned with politics and the Government ignores most of our concerns. We now live in a Country overrun with immigrants where people are punished for not working at jobs that do not exist. The Schools are overcrowded the Hospitals are overrun and filthy and we do not have enough houses to go around. Our kids education is often spoiled because the teachers have to teach the pupils English before they can learn while our kids are placed at the back of the queue while all this takes place. Meanwhile rather than listen to our concerns the Politicians carry on ignoring us.

At least if the Scots are brave enough to stand alone they will have a Government that will consist of their own people who will want Scotland to do well. And if they feel that they want a close relationship with England they will be in a position to have one that does not overwhelm them and make them into second class citizens.

We have fought Germany twice and beaten them each time. These days they are able to dictate just about anything concerning Europe because while our stupid lot were busy selling off our heritage they were busy creating wealth for their Country and making sure that their people have decent jobs. While the rest of Europe is trying to make ends meet the good old Germans are doing well. Who won the wars?

all very true owen m8

Roads transport: We have to pass through England to get to Europe will we be charged more for using English roads?

The many millions of Scottish and English who have swapped there lives in each others country who will look after them ?

All right watching Braveheart or Rob Roy but will we hear the true answers to some of these questions .

Most sensible post I've read all night

expletive remove behave yersel Einstein.You havent highlighted a definite negative. Dont ever underestimate anybody elses intelligence. Look at the big picture and both sides of the argument. Im undecided how ill vote next year BUT, as it is at the moment, until im convinced otherwise, its INDEPENDENCE.ps. It sums it up an Englishman agreeing with ye.

expletive remove behave yersel Einstein.You havent highlighted a definite negative. Dont ever underestimate anybody elses intelligence. Look at the big picture and both sides of the argument. Im undecided how ill vote next year BUT, as it is at the moment, until im convinced otherwise, its INDEPENDENCE.ps. It sums it up an Englishman agreeing with ye.

Well Rob Roy give me the answers to my questions

Is that the Kirky Rob Roy :emoticon-0140-rofl: YOU should know the answers to these questions before you make a decision??? I dont know all the answers, thats why I am undecided still.I feel your opinion is with self interest in some way Frank,with you running a business, am I right? Ironically, I believe your business will be better off with Independence . Gees a job :lol:

Is that the Kirky Rob Roy :emoticon-0140-rofl: YOU should know the answers to these questions before you make a decision??? I dont know all the answers, thats why I am undecided still.I feel your opinion is with self interest in some way Frank,with you running a business, am I right? Ironically, I believe your business will be better off with Independence . Gees a job :lol:

My business is small fish although our supplier and I.T company are from Luton. What worries me is will the British pound and the Scottish merk work together?

Am British and very proud of it that's why I don't want to follow Salmond and his cohorts down the road to who knows.

My business is small fish although our supplier and I.T company are from Luton. What worries me is will the British pound and the Scottish merk work together?

Am British and very proud of it that's why I don't want to follow Salmond and his cohorts down the road to who knows.

I am Scottish and British but soon to be just Scottish lol.

Regards, R.R

I am Scottish and British but soon to be just Scottish lol.

Regards, R.R

I will change your mind. Join me

http://www.bettertogether.net/page/s/volunteer

I handed my 200 leaflets out at Blantyre station in February nearly everyone i spoke to were for the union. The SNP will grind to halt pretty soon they don't have the answers or how we will pay for it.