Results Board Ftao All

just ask me

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way that the 2012 results can be collated and put into a sub category within the club/feds result? If not perhaps lock all 2012 results so they remain at the bottom of the thread. Am just thinking of a way to keep them in chronological order, cheers.

its a great thing guys and was the main reason i got a computer apart from seeing you own club and fed you can see how other clubs and feds are doing well done basics team

im not comptent enough on computer yet or i would put burnbanks club results on every week and a wee bit about the winning birds every club should elect someone to do it maybe one of my club mates will step up to the plate i phone our results into our local paper every week keeps us in the public eye

Is there any way that the 2012 results can be collated and put into a sub category within the club/feds result? If not perhaps lock all 2012 results so they remain at the bottom of the thread. Am just thinking of a way to keep them in chronological order, cheers.

why not just scrub them at the start of every seeson

will have a look into it m8,

I could close all 2012 threads, they will still be there but members wouldn't be able to post so still there to see, the 2013 threads would then be at the top, let me know, I have done a sample on the FIFE FED

I could close all 2012 threads, they will still be there but members wouldn't be able to post so still there to see, the 2013 threads would then be at the top, let me know, I have done a sample on the FIFE FED

If you could do that on the http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/forum/123-west-essex-federation-and-club-results/ thread that would be great.

Can I suggest that you have a look at the Glasgow Fed web site where the results are available going back to 2007 if my memory serves me well, it's good during the long cold winter to look back over past seasons and to see certain names appearing time and time again.

It's only a suggestion

Can I suggest that you have a look at the Glasgow Fed web site where the results are available going back to 2007 if my memory serves me well, it's good during the long cold winter to look back over past seasons and to see certain names appearing time and time again.

It's only a suggestion

yes they are still on the fed boards m8, just locked so wont get 2012 and 2013 data mixed, still there to see,.

i would be happy enough with that on the Gladsmuir club postings . would be good on the East of Scotland fed too ,but you would have to check with HENRIK first . :animatedpigeons:

i would be happy enough with that on the Gladsmuir club postings . would be good on the East of Scotland fed too ,but you would have to check with HENRIK first . :animatedpigeons:

i am working down them all Andy, will all still be there just keep 2012 and 2013 data from mixing up, anyone not wanting this can get them changed back,

• 4 weeks later...