Derby Internacional Arona Tenerife - One Loft Race 2013

WulDon

expletive remove Wullie, around 13% of the 1900 starters.Canny see this O.L.R lasting many years jmo.Atb with ur bird anyway m8.. :001::scotland:

there was an initial entry of 1200 birds, 1050 of which were activated... yip still a small % make it to the final... thats what makes this OLR different and exciting! fingers and toes crossed for the final tho m8 :)

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BIG BRO'.jpg

our last crack for the final... BIG BRO'

http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/uploads/monthly_03_2013/post-773-13635142087481_thumb.jpglooking good Wullie, good luck m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/scotland.gif

lol... have a great day mate! :emoticon-0157-sun:

Look forward to seeing you across there Willie, I fly out on Friday for the race. You`ll have Team Seashore and Team Doolanders cheering you on anyway. We wish you the very best of luck pal. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan

Look forward to seeing you across there Willie, I fly out on Friday for the race. You`ll have Team Seashore and Team Doolanders cheering you on anyway. We wish you the very best of luck pal. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan

hi Allan

Julie and I wont make the FINAL this year :( unfortunately, work commitments i'm afraid... so have a great week end mate and i hope BIG BRO' puts in an appearance for the Scots! :scotland: :scotland:

hi Allan

Julie and I wont make the FINAL this year :( unfortunately, work commitments i'm afraid... so have a great week end mate and i hope BIG BRO' puts in an appearance for the Scots! :scotland: :scotland:

Sorry to hear that Willie, I was looking forward to meeting with you. I wish you the best of luck, It only takes one to win. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan

just off the now to the arona final although no birds left we will enjoy the company and the whole weekend laid on by jose and his family,hope for a good race and wuldon gettin his bird well up (top 3 finish wul) !!! :scotland::) :) :)

Hope you have a great timehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/animatedpigeons.gif

Guest TAMMY_1

hi Allan

good luck to all the birds from the UK :002: :002:

Guest Hey Presto

138 birds entered for the FINAL, lib planned for 7.45am tomorrow... good luck to all pigeons and fanciers alike! :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

all the best big bro for tomorrow