Derby Internacional Arona Tenerife - One Loft Race 2013

WulDon

Guest TAMMY_1

PIETER OBERHOLSTER WAS MY TIP TO DO WELL AT THE VERY START OF THIS.HE HAS BEEN VERY CONSISTENT ALTHOUGH HE ENTERED 30 ODD BIRDS, THE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DOING WELL IS VERY HIGH. HE HAS 7 HOME ALREADY, WELL DONE TO ALL THE BRITISH BIRDS.C'MON THE SCOTS

aye,thats twice he has not been far away from a car

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aye,thats twice he has not been far away from a car

Your right Tammy,hes been brilliant.I canny believe nearly 40% of the doos home and not a Scottish bird. :mad: Unbelievable as they were going really well.Fingers crossed they turn in for the main event :scotland:

one lads saying 2 birds turned up this morning but dont qualify

to be sent to the final because they were not at todays race

how many birds are there at the loft

that have returned late and dont get to compete in the final

101 birds back still no scottish ones home

one lads saying 2 birds turned up this morning but dont qualify

to be sent to the final because they were not at todays race

how many birds are there at the loft

that have returned late and dont get to compete in the final

101 birds back still no scottish ones home

110 now

will have a wee look after work the morra and hope to see yours and jocks name wul,will be no fun having to eat the pig maself!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Don`t worry John I`ll be there early to get it cooking. A pig and a barrel of Dorada is little compensation for losing all our doo`s, but I won`t gie up on Wulldon or John Ross yet. Lets hope that tomorrow brings some Scottish birds home for us to cheer on in the final. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan.

Don`t worry John I`ll be there early to get it cooking. A pig and a barrel of Dorada is little compensation for losing all our doo`s, but I won`t gie up on Wulldon or John Ross yet. Lets hope that tomorrow brings some Scottish birds home for us to cheer on in the final. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan.

:lol: :lol: will catch up next week alan. ;):scotland:

one pigeon home so far this morning... glad to announce its BIG BRO' for Scotland! :scotland:

Good on you pal, it only takes one to win it but I think there`s a few birds to come back yet. Team Seashore and The Doolanders will be across for the final to cheer your birds on. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan

Good on you pal, it only takes one to win it but I think there`s a few birds to come back yet. Team Seashore and The Doolanders will be across for the final to cheer your birds on. :scotland: :scotland: :scotland: Allan

were hanging in there, some strong teams for the final this year.. good to have one there again though... hope it makes it? :scotland:

yet another tough race, but tbh who wants it easy at this stage of the game... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

some fanciers have faired better than others, just the big FINAL on 23rd MARCH, will be interesting!

well done to everybody who have made it this far... :emoticon-0137-clapping:

what one loft race isn't luck mate... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Yes. I suppose they all involve luck but this race is incomparable.Around 6% of the total entry are left after 140 miles, this means 94% of the pigeons entered didnt even get a go at the main event.Surely the purpose of the race is to get them to the race? If i paid the 200 euros i would want my bird getting a chance to win the prize money.

Guest paulrstokes

There is a lot of luck ivolved in any one loft

That is why i think the better prizemony ought to be for the ace pigeons the ones that complete all of the races in the shortest time.

JMO