Lymn

Uttoxeter

Wollaston - Warwick

Buckingham/Whitchurch Open Race

Appleby

Newbury

Appleby

Carenten

Last 2 posts east routs then a west route???

Otterburn

Otterburn

Sedgefield

Thirsk

Wether by

Newark

Leicester

Leicester/Worksop Open race

Otterburn

Maidstone

Otterburn

Ypres

Fine program, may be change Lymn at 177 miles to Middleton at 164 miles which is 12 miles east of Lymn and 19 miles east of Charnock Richards.

Also seek to convoy with other west of Scotland feds to the last 3 old bird races.

REMEMBER gareth if you suggest any race point you will have to check out it got all facillities ie water,toilets, acessability, ect or it will not be considered at the meeting that goes for anyone who is thinking of putting forward a race programe this was said at the delegates meeting

Fine program, may be change Lymn at 177 miles to Middleton at 164 miles which is 12 miles east of Lymn and 19 miles east of Charnock Richards.

Also seek to convoy with other west of Scotland feds to the last 3 old bird races.

what about midland fed on same programe ? and joint conveying Gareth

Guest Gareth Rankin

REMEMBER gareth if you suggest any race point you will have to check out it got all facillities ie water,toilets, acessability, ect or it will not be considered at the meeting that goes for anyone who is thinking of putting forward a race programe this was said at the delegates meeting

I always do my homework ;) Toilets, water and Kitchen facilities.

post-665-13499757576384_thumb.png

post-665-13499758370557_thumb.png

Ill give Gareth big plaudits here, he always does his homework.I know for a fact his phone bill will be through the roof, gaining info on these lib sites.

i here here del the big man always does his homework before ha sticks his neck out not like some who just shout out race points willy nilly at meetings and no got a clue about racepoints hes spent hours on this race program just hope the members take advantage of it :emoticon-0137-clapping:

That's good to know cause our delegate rep has told us ZIP :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Big Jeff was at the delegate meeting from your club

Still got told zip have to work Saturday anyway so will miss the meeting shame was voting west and hope it goes west as we need consistency in Lanarkshire fed and its members to actually support any decision made on Saturday and not spitting the dummy out like big babies cause they didn't get the decision that they wanted

Be interesting to see where they go when we get gutted on the east route

Don't matter I will go we're th vote takes us with no threats of packing in if

We go down the west.but we need to take the safety of the birds first and

Not who it benefits time will tell.?

Heard Lanarkshire are going east????

Del, going east and with the SNFC to 3 races,so just the job as far as im concerned although i would like to see the SNFC dropping the first inland national on June 8th, if this were to happen then Lanarkshire will be going to Leicester that day on their own