Vandenabeeles Stock

sapper756

Earlier this year I promised myself that I would cut down on the number of birds I winter, and now that I have all my birds split up, I have some stock birds (prisoners) that I am willing to give away free to anyone who would like them, 4 Vandenabeeles, I purchased from by Colin Crowe aka roundo, 2x hens and 2 cocks.

New owners must be able to arrange collection.

If you are interested please pm me.

Thank You

All 4 birds are 2008 bred, the hens are nest mates with the 2 cocks, I have 4 birds in my race team from these pairs, the furthest I have raced them out is to Leicester 260 miles, I have always had them paired together, ie cock from 1 nest to hen from the other nest, maybe should have tried them with something else, ie my janssenshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

I have culled other stock birds this year, but I believe these may do someone some good, so if anyone wants to give them a go, pm me.

the hens are currently like burst pillows, due to the moult, hence no photos, hens are a blue and a dark chequer.

thank you

I am sure the new owner will be more than pleased with them, here is hoping they breed some winnershttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Thank you for all the positive comments.http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

What a great offer mate.......the birds have matured well.

I'd have been happy to take these birds back if I'd seen it a bit earlier.

The sire and dam of one of the pairs is actually my No1 Vandenabeele stock pair.

They are responsible for multiple prize and Federation winners, in fact they have bred 5 x1st Fed winners for me.

My best race cock will be a half brother to two of these birds........he has won loads of top Club & Fed prizes, also topping the Fed, plus this year he added another top prize to his collection......158th Open SNFC Ypres.

These birds contain the best of my Vandenabeele bloodlines..........great offer and a very lucky fanciers getting these birds.

Alb,

Colin.

What a great offer mate.......the birds have matured well.

I'd have been happy to take these birds back if I'd seen it a bit earlier.

The sire and dam of one of the pairs is actually my No1 Vandenabeele stock pair.

They are responsible for multiple prize and Federation winners, in fact they have bred 5 x1st Fed winners for me.

My best race cock will be a half brother to two of these birds........he has won loads of top Club & Fed prizes, also topping the Fed, plus this year he added another top prize to his collection......158th Open SNFC Ypres.

These birds contain the best of my Vandenabeele bloodlines..........great offer and a very lucky fanciers getting these birds.

Alb,

Colin.

top class birds,