East Or West

west no got the clashing with north roaders to worry about

I am in favour of the West route and if all the Feds made this decision then ever better,but if the birds go East then surely they are still at risk of clashing with the North road birds

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in favour of the West route and if all the Feds made this decision then ever better,but if the birds go East then surely they are still at risk of clashing with the North road birds

we have been racing against the north road bird from the third race every time we raced out of the east and never once have we had one in the shed,

all the scottish feds should be back down the west route at least pigeons are all going one way

West for me line of flight I lost a lot of yb this year on the west but I lost as many when we

Were going down the east but I have more faith in the west and at no time this year did I lose

20+ on the west as I lost 20+ at wheatherby and conset and scotch corner. If we go east I

Still won't go in the huff but sanity will prevail.

I won't be racing but I would give the west another go if I was. Any forecast of a strong east wind .I would take the birds over to the east side just to give the birds more land to play with instead of ending up in Ireland where many were reported when the strong east wind blew this season.

George :o !! you've no been flying long enough to make a decision, and if i remember right your returns in the young bird races that you flew this year down the west were excellent. ;) ;)

cheers

Gareth

pays his dues gareth so he has a vote typical statment from a lot of doo men no wonder we get little new fanciers to the sport

Guest Gareth Rankin

pays his dues gareth so he has a vote typical statment from a lot of doo men no wonder we get little new fanciers to the sport

Behave yourself, only tounge and cheek from me.

Spoke to a few guys tonight from Lanarkshire, they all feel east is still best.Top fliers amongst them, so I value there opinion.

yep, you are right there derek , even budgie would agree east is the best, the king pin of newmains.

SOME OF THESE TOP FLYERS ARE ONLY TOP FLYERS ON YOUR OPINON AND THERE LOCATION FLYING IN THE EAST THERES ONLY ONE TRULEY TOP FLYER EAST OR WEST IN LANARKSHIRE IS WOO MAC AND WOO MEAC

yep, and hes say don't be a daft a -rse and go west go EAST and you will have doos to get close to him :lol:

I CAN ASHORE YOU IF THERE WHERE ANY GOOD FLYERS NEXT TO HIM OR BEHIND HIM HE WOULDENT GET IT ALL HIS WAY LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION KIRKINTULOCK LOL

you can only beat what is put down to you, all the doos that get timed in newmains you would think they would by now know a quicker way home, from the wee macs corner, i think the we macs should buy some of the newmains doo s that fly over his shed ever week before he gets a doo. :lol::lol::lol: as there are loads seem to think that is the case.:lol:

you can only beat what is put down to you, all the doos that get timed in newmains you would think they would by now know a quicker way home, from the wee macs corner, i think the we macs should buy some of the newmains doo s that fly over his shed ever week before he gets a doo. :lol::lol::lol: as there are loads seem to think that is the case.:lol:

YOUR OUT YOUR TREE TRY SOME AND YOUL C HOW CAN YOU GIVR ANY 1 14 MIN FROME 50ML DAFTY

YOUR OUT YOUR TREE TRY SOME AND YOUL C HOW CAN YOU GIVR ANY 1 14 MIN FROME 50ML DAFTY

you only 11, from mac why is the winning doos in carluke and its is only about 6 mile from bonkle as the times go where has your birds gone from coming out of carluke then

you only 11, from mac why is the winning doos in carluke and its is only about 6 mile from bonkle as the times go where has your birds gone from coming out of carluke then

THIS IS THE FACTS FROME FLYING WEST AND NOT EAST AND YOU NEVER GOT THIS FLYING EAET JUST LOOK AT THE RESULST FLYING IN THE PAST THEY COULDENT GET ON THE RESULT AND NO DISRESPECT TO CAELUCKE MEMBERS THEY HAD TO GO OVERE NEWMAINS AND THEN GIVE THEM OVERER FLY JUST NOT ON FLYING WEST HAS GIVEN EVERY ONE THE CHANCES TO GET ON THE FED RESULT CARLUCK HAVE TOPED THERE SECTION 3 TIMES THIS YEAR BUT COULD BE NEER INPOSSIBLE IN THE PAST FLYING EAST LOCATION WIND DIRSCTION PLAYS A BIG FACTOR IN DOO RACING