Lanarkshire Race

Guest bigda

The weather on xc is heavy rain between 10-13.00 at the racepoint or does that not count Danny

it will come to nothing, if the birds aint seen rain this year they will have never seen rain at all then. it will not be raining for 3 hours there, trust me

our race birds will come up the west route on sat. the visibility is great, there will be rain in the high ground dodging the guns would be good, the good thing about Sunday is there are no shoots on that day but it would be good if we could get a fix on this race as to say we will get a race sat or Sunday that way we would feed according to the race plan

bigda see that picture you have thats what to do with xc weather shove it straight down there its only good for telling you wind strength and direction for anything else P***

how come, was that the one used in the national.

you could be right it says heavy rain at and up to 4pm has any fancier on here just now got heavy rain just to check out this weather page . thanks

gone past 4 still no rain weather no doing as it says it should

Is this the first time you have studied weather forecasts? its been like that all season!!!

if its no doing what its saying on the tin why are there so many holding to sunday for a race it said rain heavy 1- to 4pm and nothing, so where is the real weather men on here

Hey aint this techknowledgy good What does it mean or could you please explain what differences between blue and brown are for the uninitiated like me.

it looks like there is a big puddle at the bottom of the hill

Its not often I agree with you Peter but in an earlier post I wrote the forecast I had from the weather channel stated the odd light shower for Saturday at Appleby and still maintain the poor weather will be just below Appleby judging by the telly.

PS. its still forecasting occasional showers for Appleby A.M.

P.S. dont know what XCetra weather station is ?.

Disnae matter Danny once the doos are down there the race controller is in charge and he says holdover

yep he is thinking wait till the others go, and do the feeding

Disnae matter Danny once the doos are down there the race controller is in charge and he says holdover

alf mr lennon told us last night we wouldnt get a race today it would be a holdover the same as last week he told us we wouldnt get a race from ingelton on a saturday ?