Snfc Alencon Times And Returns

blue pied

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fast eens is na the same bit ye have jist ta tak fit is pit in front o them ? I believe it was inposible ta get them into the N/ sec yesterday we that bloody rain ? Luis well done in having a cracking race and even a better one to yepers ?? I am putting one to so hope we both get a good wan cheers walter

That fast eens is na the same bit ye have jist ta tak fit is pit in front o them ? I believe it was inposible ta get them into the N/ sec yesterday we that bloody rain ? Luis well done in having a cracking race and even a better one to yepers ?? I am putting one to so hope we both get a good wan cheers walter

yip its nae often i agree we you walter but the we the way the wind was the north section should of had the doos on the day but the heavy rain sorted that oot . it realy annoys me when you get some people saying that the west section will time in after the north boys when the west is full o doos and not a doo hame on the day in the north obviously some dont realise how easy it is up here .some folk dinna realise we are at the other end of the country