******Warning Snfc Ets User'S*******

frank-123

With the snfc races coming up please make sure you clock has been cleared of previous races. I heard tonight if you turn up with a race on your clock your birds will not be marked. or you will be made to use a manual clock.

thats seems a little un-fair ? i undertand you can have up to 5 races on your ETS clock ? ,would they cause a fuss if you added a club race on after marking on a Thursday ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

With the snfc races coming up please make sure you clock has been cleared of previous races. I heard tonight if you turn up with a race on your clock your birds will not be marked. or you will be made to use a manual clock.

Not us Tauris user Frank ;)

All previous races and trainers should be cleared as long as birds going to SNFC race can be marked

Nothing new there someone scare mongering :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Never used Unikon Ian but dont understand Why??? Is it a download issue? Cos i thought they could hold multiple races as previously stated?

i sent to a SNFC race last year and was told i still had a club race in my clock and the person who told me quickly cleared the clock for me too so dont see what the big deal is myself????

All previous races and trainers should be cleared as long as birds going to SNFC race can be marked

Nothing new there someone scare mongering :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I was just trying to highlight it to members. Maybe if they don't get a timer in a fed race but don't get it cleared they wont be able to race.

scaremongering ???

i sent to a SNFC race last year and was told i still had a club race in my clock and the person who told me quickly cleared the clock for me too so dont see what the big deal is myself????

Wont happen this year Alan so i was told tonight

I was just trying to highlight it to members. Maybe if they don't get a timer in a fed race but don't get it cleared they wont be able to race.

scaremongering ???

Wont happen this year Alan so i was told tonight

Well just aswell we have another national club in Scotland if the SNFC are going to picknit with small things like that :emoticon-0167-beer:

Guest stb-

the problem comes from having a previous race running and not closed

if theres bird in your national entry still active from a previous race the birds cannot be marked as there still active on the system

it dont matter if your birds at nat aint still active from previous race :emoticon-0167-beer:

the problem comes from having a previous race running and not closed

if theres bird in your national entry still active from a previous race the birds cannot be marked as there still active on the system

it dont matter if your birds at nat aint still active from previous race :emoticon-0167-beer:

rab it takes a 4 number code and ok and the race is cleared is it no????? 2 or 3 seconds and that's it????

Guest stb-

we had hassle 2 years back with this at udingston , had started to mark birds then a few came up as still active , was a pain in the assss starting again then having to go back and close fed races ,

it all takes time and if your not used to the system your on it can also be hassle trying to close old races

Guest Hey Presto

get the clown that started that rumour to clear it up is he anti ets

Guest stb-

rab it takes a 4 number code and ok and the race is cleared is it no????? 2 or 3 seconds and that's it????

naw if you start marking for say newbury and one or 2 birds comes up still active ye have to shut down what your doing and look for previous race bird was in then close the race , it can be a fek up alan

naw if you start marking for say newbury and one or 2 birds comes up still active ye have to shut down what your doing and look for previous race bird was in then close the race , it can be a fek up alan

happened tonight in our club it took a wee while to sort it

Every clock regardless of variety should be struck off properly???

get the clown that started that rumour to clear it up is he anti ets

Senior Vice president of the SNFC and i would say he is very much an ETS man

listen Lad's just thought i would highlight it for members no big issue just make sure your previous race's are cleared

wouldn't want someone to miss a National race for that reason.

Guest stb-

Every clock regardless of variety should be struck off properly???

the problm usually stems from guy who dont take there clock ets back to get there time read , the race is then not closed and causes probs at next race if its the same doos :emoticon-0167-beer:

Senior Vice president of the SNFC and i would say he is very much an ETS man

listen Lad's just thought i would highlight it for members no big issue just make sure your previous race's are cleared

wouldn't want someone to miss a National race for that reason.

not so much as having races cleared just dont have any of the birds you want to enter in nat still active , i dont blame them for doing this as it just hold everything up

Guest bigda

is there not a numbered 1-6 races as i believe they have 3 races on the one day in Belgium they open the first race,then close it as race no 1, then open race 2 and close it. you should have no problem,as the sheet print out will come up with the race numbers, the bird belongs to, no mater what order your bird comes in.

happened tonight in our club it took a wee while to sort it

FRANK

THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD POST AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE GETTING A HARD TIME FOR HIGHLIGHTING IT ,I MYSELF WAS THE CULPRIT WHO HAD NOT CLEARED MY CLOCK AFTER LAST WEEKS RACE WHICH WAS A DISASTER FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS AND I ASSUMED THAT ONCE MY CLOCK WAS PRESENTED TO THE MASTER CONSOLE EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND CORRECTED ,THIS PROBLEM TONIGHT WAS EDUCATIONAL TO MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS WITHIN OUR CLUB AND HOPEFULLY FANCIERS WILL START TO REALISE THAT THE UNIKON IS NOT THE ALL SINGING AND DANCING SYSTEM THAT THEY POTRAY

ALL THE BEST ON RETURNS TO EVERYONE TOMORROW

is there not a numbered 1-6 races as i believe they have 3 races on the one day in Belgium they open the first race,then close it as race no 1, then open race 2 and close it. you should have no problem,as the sheet print out will come up with the race numbers, the bird belongs to, no mater what order your bird comes in.

THE WAY I SEE IT DANNY IS YE CAN HAVE 5 RACES OAN THE CLOCK BUT CANNAE HAVE THE SAME BIRD AT ANY OF THEM BY THE LOOKS OF IT!!!

Guest stb-

THE WAY I SEE IT DANNY IS YE CAN HAVE 5 RACES OAN THE CLOCK BUT CANNAE HAVE THE SAME BIRD AT ANY OF THEM BY THE LOOKS OF IT!!!

thats it alan ye canny have a bird active at 2 races at same time :emoticon-0167-beer:

Guest bigda

yep so when they scan the bird, it will only go in the race, next open race, if it is not when pass the scanner at the home end, there is a button on the scanner to reset the clock as a new race , and that will still keep all your race results on your clock.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Spot on Rab, it has happened on many occasions at Uddingstone, members first bird goes through then his next pigeon doesn't register because this pigeon is still active from last weeks race that was not struck of at his local club, with the fanciers still having more doos to go through he is then left wondering if he should just use his Stb/ t3 or take the unregestered doo home which is a pity.

Clearing fanciers clocks at the inland nationals from previous weeks is not acceptable as generally there is a Que out the Door with a 1-2 hour waiting time.

Help things run more smoothly by making sure your clock is cleared.