Ayrshire Has Decided

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BILLY

east :emoticon-0138-thinking: winds are very bad for all ,becouse they often are backed with cold fronts detrimentle to all birds no matter way you stay,but no excuse for inferior birds

you must be at the top of the doo game with these grait theares of yours doos that dont arss up in tale winds and get rid of inferior doos tell me thiss in a blow home is it the best doo in the loft you time in or the doo that cant go by

Guest KING BILLY

some good points here Rikki anda few home truths!!!!!!!!!!!! King Billy if you are to get birds at the national this will be a wee prelim test. :animatedpigeons:

af more national tickets than a hors can sh ite try 42 the last 4 year where talking about east winds and doos going west wot are you talking about

Guest KING BILLY

tam a bin the crap but in tail wind ma best are never first 2 the loft ok wee humpty dumpty lol

gid son its took the ayreshire tates a long time to get on her thare as slow as thare doos lol

Guest KING BILLY

come on over and give it a try mate lol

you can pout a dress on a pig but realy its still a pig whe all no its the hardest coast to get doos into but remember thares good and bad in all feds you have to be wining against the opestion in your fed or section at national racing and your club but to site back and say am in the worst place to fly doos and not win races is wrong

you can pout a dress on a pig but realy its still a pig whe all no its the hardest coast to get doos into but remember thares good and bad in all feds you have to be wining against the opestion in your fed or section at national racing and your club but to site back and say am in the worst place to fly doos and not win races is wrong

You havent seen me moaning about location m8,, nor my results, if you ask anyone who knows me I hold my own.

Guest KING BILLY

Thanks for the offer Tam, but I have enough doos to feed lol, however if you want to see how you doo,s will do in Ayrshire my club has a y/b sale coming up on 1st April would you like to donate a few?(I know its a cheeky way of asking lol)

my doos have done well in ayrshire before mr greenles and mr howie has won with them but you can have 2 for your sale no probs and i think thare was a man who won his club last year with a yb bird frome me lol

Thank you mate, I am indebted to you. our wee club is mostly made up with pensioners ( not me by the way am only a boy yet,lol) and we are trying to raise funds to help them with fee,s etc. I will pm you with details. Anyone else who would like to help i would appreciate it.

• 2 months later...