Pigeons and professions

fits

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a Tesco Manager, them a welder. then started up my flooring and fitting.

Have always been into Entertainments one way or another. - Musical side etc.

Started up  http://www.rosscoleyevents.co.uk/ in 1993. Retired 18 months ago. I help Joyce's ex out sometimes as a courier as he has had a Hip Replacement, waiting for the other in February. In between he had some of his lung removed due to cancer. But only go when really nessecary.

full time undertaker

Same here, also my cousin who flies in partnership with me, we are known locally as the flying undertakers ;D

Have done this job for 18 years with a six year spell as a trawlerman, had a boat with my father-in-law and was stand in skipper

Same here, also my cousin who flies in partnership with me, we are known locally as the flying undertakers ;D

Have done this job for 18 years with a six year spell as a trawlerman, had a boat with my father-in-law and was stand in skipper

so watch out at blackpool he will have his tape measure  with him  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

one of my club members is an undertaker jim drummond ,the rat said if i die before him hes going to go to funeral parlour and put a celtic cheaty bow on my boaby under ma suit ,cause he knows im a blue nose . just hope he goes before me ha ha only kiddin if yer lookin in big man

NEVER MIND DELBOY WHAT ABOUT ME  :-/

are you any good at  filling lawn mowers  with paraffin,  and lifting them  above yer head,   if you can  do any of them your fired  ;D  

one of my club members is an undertaker jim drummond ,the rat said if i die before him hes going to go to funeral parlour and put a celtic cheaty bow on my boaby under ma suit ,cause he knows im a blue nose . just hope he goes before me ha ha only kiddin if yer lookin in big man

Jim Donaldson says he is taking his secrets to the grave, rest assured I'll be having a rifle through his pockets when his time comes ;) :X I've told him that as well ;)

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO
a company called A.R.P co ltd in avonmouth...... hydraulic/tanker/fire/slurry/chemical/gas/food quality/air and water hoses fitting/testing from 1/4" to 12" id, plus a wide range of fittings.been the about 14 years now.

ok cool i use to work for pirtek so i know quite alot about the hoses and fittings