Clydesdale Midweek Club

thedoo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Big Well Done to all who took part today in an excellent show of pigeons,a big thank you to the committee for the wonderful meal provided and their excellent organisation,we in Scotland should be very proud of the calibre of pigeon that is being produced in such trying times. :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

I am sure between us we can remember winners. Ones I know..

E n yule

Hamilton and thomson

J a bell

Aye ready (martin)

J jack

W b massey

Mackie and knox

J mcCord

Sorry I can't remember the best in show winner but new name to me

think the boys name was rundall never won bis in his life he says he was totally on a high (good luck to him) BUT i was very dissappointed with the finals judge he judged the final (14 birds) in about 5 mins and he was only interested in the 4 showracers that were in the final,the racing birds that won classes were in and out the pen with no time spent on them whatsoever

think the boys name was rundall never won bis in his life he says he was totally on a high (good luck to him) BUT i was very dissappointed with the finals judge he judged the final (14 birds) in about 5 mins and he was only interested in the 4 showracers that were in the final,the racing birds that won classes were in and out the pen with no time spent on them whatsoever

Yeah my best handling young bird was up on stage and got 1 min spent. And that was one of the longer ones spent on. He went through tail and looked to me as if really liked it. Never went back to any bar the 3 show racers. But I told you that would happen before the first bird was even judged Martin. Soon as I seen judge I knew fate

Yeah my best handling young bird was up on stage and got 1 min spent. And that was one of the longer ones spent on. He went through tail and looked to me as if really liked it. Never went back to any bar the 3 show racers. But I told you that would happen before the first bird was even judged Martin. Soon as I seen judge I knew fate

the guy would take the best doo in the show and the one he liked the racers must not off took his fancy

Anybody on here that was exhibiting on saturday in class 14 eyesign could maybe have lifted the wrong pigeon from pen 5 GBO7S86051 Blue chequer it belongs to Hamilton & Thomson

That's not good to here hope your doo turns up

J and A BELL best in show now Shu and rpra says that npa rings are not aceptal and the young cock got disqualified

I must admit I had a fair idea the bird would not get to win under shu rules. I would also like to state that I feel for the man who was running it! He done a great job and there was a few things went wrong that where down to other fanciers putting wrong birds in classes and ther situation with winner! He can't help fanciers putting old birds into young bird classes. And the fact an old bird won the young hen handle was another pretty bad mess to sort! So I would praise the man running it (rab) I think?? As he was very very stressed and all situations where out with his control. So well done anyways. Also well done new bis john and alice bell. Best of luck for blackpool

That's not good to here hope your doo turns up

J and A BELL best in show now Shu and rpra says that npa rings are not aceptal and the young cock got disqualified

Bird has now been reinstated at beginning of the week both RPRA & SHU said that the bird could only qualify for Blackpool if it carried a racing union ring along with the NPA ring The RPRA Blackpool show committee had a meeting on wednesday evening now all has been sorted out and a bird with only a NPA ring has just the same rights as any other And when I informed the chap that the decission had been reversed he was over the moon and will go to Blackpool

Bird has now been reinstated at beginning of the week both RPRA & SHU said that the bird could only qualify for Blackpool if it carried a racing union ring along with the NPA ring The RPRA Blackpool show committee had a meeting on wednesday evening now all has been sorted out and a bird with only a NPA ring has just the same rights as any other And when I informed the chap that the decission had been reversed he was over the moon and will go to Blackpool

good to see the pigeon get its rightful place great decision by the blackpool show committee well done

weldone two you.s :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping: