Increase In Or Reduce In Birds

tiger

i my myself have cut back stock birds down two six pairs and 20 pairs of racer.s and going overhaul yb loft

as i am taking all the lofts down and getting a new loft there will only be room for max 8 pair of stock birds and 24 cks i will lend out some pairs but the rest will be offered for sale i have no option as its more like another job than a hobby :emoticon-0167-beer:

As a newstarter im unsure what system to fky next year was thinking about just keeping 16 widowhood cocks and there hens in a wee section of there loft and then 20/25 youngsters to keep costs down, was thinking about new loft aswell but to e fair there is nae point spending good money on this sport other than the bare essentials

As a newstarter im unsure what system to fky next year was thinking about just keeping 16 widowhood cocks and there hens in a wee section of there loft and then 20/25 youngsters to keep costs down, was thinking about new loft aswell but to e fair there is nae point spending good money on this sport other than the bare essentials

Wot does this mean George?

I would race widow as ye have more time to yersel and as long as ye can stop yer hens laying an pairing up then it will all be good fun!

Wot does this mean George?

I would race widow as ye have more time to yersel and as long as ye can stop yer hens laying an pairing up then it will all be good fun!

It means im no gawn oot spending a fortune on a new loft for a sport that might no be here in 5 year due to a lot of reasons if in a few years the sport is looking good i might be able to justify no going my holiday that year for a new loft lol

Thats the reason i was thinking about widow m8 more time

It means im no gawn oot spending a fortune on a new loft for a sport that might no be here in 5 year due to a lot of reasons if in a few years the sport is looking good i might be able to justify no going my holiday that year for a new loft lol

Thats the reason i was thinking about widow m8 more time

As long as there is enuff room in yer shed for the amount o birds ye want tae keep and its dry wae good ventilation then thats it George. My loft is near 40yr old, nowt fancy, and fallen tae bits!

Spend some cash on some good stock frae a proven flyer, put some faith in them and YERSELF, and enjoy mate!

Dinny bring yersel doon wae the thought of where pigeon racin is gan, I will be here :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

As long as there is enuff room in yer shed for the amount o birds ye want tae keep and its dry wae good ventilation then thats it George. My loft is near 40yr old, nowt fancy, and fallen tae bits!

Spend some cash on some good stock frae a proven flyer, put some faith in them and YERSELF, and enjoy mate!

Dinny bring yersel doon wae the thought of where pigeon racin is gan, I will be here :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

A think its really easy to get negd oot just reading the sites sometimes lol