How Many Have You Actually Lost

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest KING BILLY

I went to 3 x Consetts in ybs last year Tam, 2 with Lanarkshire and one with Almond valley.I never lost a single bird.

happy for you derek must be grait to have doos that dont get lost when 75% of the lanarkshire fed got sloterd 2 hard weeks runing it must be the s h i t e in lanarkshire 98% thing

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BILLY

where do you train from?

we went a toss last week from Dumfries took my bird 7 hours and another well know kamakazi it took his two days although some did make it on the shift to be fair

anyone want to take a trip into the leadhill's and toss there young birds i will take them free toss no problem

when are you picking my ybs up for the toss

happy for you derek must be grait to have doos that dont get lost when 75% of the lanarkshire fed got sloterd 2 hard weeks runing it must be the s h i t e in lanarkshire 98% thing

im not saying my doos are better than any fker, im saying i got full returns, simples.By the way, most are shi te, you know that

Guest KING BILLY

If you and Gareth think the east side is bad then why not send all your ybs down west with Midland fed??Its worth a shot,dont you think?

whare doo i sine up

Guest KING BILLY

I'm from Larkhall so chapel doesn't bother me,lol

i think me you wee jock budgie and smartey will have to get a metting sorted to thrash this out west is best if whe miss out the hot beds to start with

i think me you wee jock budgie and smartey will have to get a metting sorted to thrash this out west is best if whe miss out the hot beds to start with

Meeting set up for Tonight at the Bellend @9.00pm all welcome(free drink being put up by Jock The Cock) hot favourite to complete the season with a bang

Guest Gareth Rankin

Tomorrow ok for you just pm me your address I will be up about 08.00

Can you pick mine up as well Frank, would go myself but might still be waiting on doos from Tours, :egyptian:

its about time federations started racing as amalgamations or combines again, when we flew with the central & east of scotland amal with birdages upto 10,000 in some races, losses where a lot less than what we experience these days...

Guest KING BILLY

had another good toss this smorning up at 0620 eastlinton back for 0725 just before the rain hope i can keep this up before i go on my hols just after the 1st young bird race

had another good toss this smorning up at 0620 eastlinton back for 0725 just before the rain hope i can keep this up before i go on my hols just after the 1st young bird race

Go back to the Question the Thread was asking for ourselves we have lost more at Federation Level.

Edited by budgie