Loft Manufacturer'S

retired

Although we have not even moved and got the present lofts cleared have started looking at possible new lofts for September time.

The two companies that stand out to me are Blake's and Parkhall at the minute with Ecco slightly behind.

Does anyone have any positive/negative experiences of the service,loft or anything related really??

The lofts in paticular i am looking at are pictured below

the white one is the parkhall and the other Blakes - expected size will be 18ft x 8ft with 3 sections and that will be all?

If anyone has these lofts within a say 75 mile radius of Skegness would appreciate possibly viewing :emoticon-0157-sun:

post-1887-12960782402674_thumb.jpg

post-1887-12960782482125_thumb.jpg

tranter lofts are very well made but pricey i got quoted £1250 for a 12ft x5ft flat roof loft blackes quoted me about 700 is not sure on exact price but in the end i decided to have an 8 x 6 with sputnick on front from blakes and only charged me £550 i will definatly be goig back to them but saying that tranter lofts are the best if you have got deep pockets

tranter lofts are very well made but pricey i got quoted £1250 for a 12ft x5ft flat roof loft blackes quoted me about 700 is not sure on exact price but in the end i decided to have an 8 x 6 with sputnick on front from blakes and only charged me £550 i will definatly be goig back to them but saying that tranter lofts are the best if you have got deep pockets

TRANTER LOFT AT bLACKPOOL WAS FIRST CLASS

had a new loft from Barnsley last year, cant fault and would recommend...

i was very impressed with the loft on display by Tranter Lofts at Blackpool last week end, every bit as good as a Petron...

Would have to agree with that statement - loft finish and design were superb.

Quoted £12K for the display loft at show. (Incl. all fittings)

cHEERS,

Steve