Who Had The Best Birds For Sale?

sapper756

For those PB members who attended the Blackpool Show at the winter gardens, and any external sales/auctions.

Who would you say had the best birds for sale?http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

The standard of doos on sale was Very Poor, the condition of some was a disgrace as well. I would have to compliment Ian Axe though as his doos were in great condition again. There were a few others who's doos were not bad at all but the vast majority shouldn't have been offered for sale they were so poor. Mind you there were eejits buying them so its hard to criticise the vendors!!

The standard of doos on sale was Very Poor, the condition of some was a disgrace as well. I would have to compliment Ian Axe though as his doos were in great condition again. There were a few others who's doos were not bad at all but the vast majority shouldn't have been offered for sale they were so poor. Mind you there were eejits buying them so its hard to criticise the vendors!!

How many did you buy John :emoticon-0140-rofl:

would take none the 98 % sheite rule certainly applies with whats for sale aye and plus 2%

they must think folk are daft off loadin that crud :angry:

Well said ,i never go to buy pigeons just enjoy the weekend in good company but having viewed many birds on offer it certainly makes you very happy retuning home and viewing your own :emoticon-0157-sun:

For those PB members who attended the Blackpool Show at the winter gardens, and any external sales/auctions.

Who would you say had the best birds for sale?

to be honest only saw 1 bird that took my eye i held it and first thing i noticed was the bird was full of lice, so not for me, my mate looked at a bird that did stand out on another stand and was £250 and it had bloody flights wasnt worth that sort of money they were asking

Went round most of the stalls have to agree standard was very poor.Did however like the birds of Richard miller from Lane head house lofts some nice staff van reets,bought a cracking b/b hen well pleased.Have to also say, that the sales away from winter gardens were also of poor quality,either that i am missing something.

Having said this, we had a great weekend over all

Happy days

in the winter gardens bob macdonalds birds outstripped anything i seen, and over 70 birds sold by saturday dinner time speaks for itself... class and condition!

willie i will be speaking to bob tommorow night and will pass on your compliments to him . i have been out to bobs 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks and i know he was very emotional about letting the doos go but like you say they were in cracking nick nae bad for someone who is 85 years young .

Robbie could not agree more ,it was great to say hi to him on Sat told him to send our regards.The three birds from you turned out to be all cocks so wee bought a nice staff Van Reet b/b Hen in order to pair with your b/b pied cock.The siver mealy will be paired to a Red Hen purchased last year from Jim Hannah

Cheers

Robbie could not agree more ,it was great to say hi to him on Sat told him to send our regards.The three birds from you turned out to be all cocks so wee bought a nice staff Van Reet b/b Hen in order to pair with your b/b pied cock.The siver mealy will be paired to a Red Hen purchased last year from Jim Hannah

Cheers

the mother of the mele was 1st fed 4th section 90th open ypres this year rab pal good luck we them.

willie i will be speaking to bob tommorow night and will pass on your compliments to him . i have been out to bobs 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks and i know he was very emotional about letting the doos go but like you say they were in cracking nick nae bad for someone who is 85 years young .

what ever Bob let go would have been pure quality from the old original lines from a master fancier :emoticon-0157-sun:

Guest C Visser

Who would you say had the best birds for sale?

Herman Beverdam, good pigeons at reasonable prices. Its the same every year. Its a credit to him.