10 Lindsay&Henderson 907.395

11 Lindsay&Henderson 907.244

12 Eadie&Kelly 907.089

13JWhiteford&Family 896.595

14 AThomson 892.779

15 Eadie&Kelly 891.981

andy you and jonl no friends any more efter aw the help

you gave them?. ;) ;) ;)

Wullie the Yunck canny see the Wids fae the Trees.Racing for Hundred Years and this is the First year thay have managed tae get thier name on some Silver Ware.Make up your own mind the Vandys pulled them out of a hole just ask the Toon Cryer. :angry:

I was just thinking you must be close to getting the Combined Ave along with the O/B one. Great flying in qwhat has been a torturous season at times. VERY WELL DONE to the both of you's, well deserved.

Thanks John and it looks like we have Won the Combined Average in the Lanarkshire Fed for the Third Year on a Trot along with two Old Bird Averages.Looking at the McClymont Trophy this morning only the Great MaCaloney,s along with Martin & King have achieved this feat. :rolleyes:

Thanks John and it looks like we have one the Combined Average in the Lanarkshire Fed for the Third Year on a Trot along with two Old Bird Averages.Looking at the McClymont Trophy this morning only the Great MaCaloney,s along with Martin & King have achieved this feat. :rolleyes:

well done eadie and kelly top notch flying,a wee mention for a big pal of mine hugh martin(martin& king),had some great doos of big hugh as a school boy,was proud as punch when he asked me to swap a pair with him,took up a basket with six youngsters for hugh to take his pick,he said "i dont normally do this john but i will take the nest pair of dark cheq cocks"needless to say they both won well for hugh,great fanciers with a fantastic SNFC and LSC record and smashing memories of times spent at shottskirk rd. :):rolleyes: well done again andy,having a wee moan must be the secret. :P :P :P

well done eadie and kelly top notch flying,a wee mention for a big pal of mine hugh martin(martin& king),had some great doos of big hugh as a school boy,was proud as punch when he asked me to swap a pair with him,took up a basket with six youngsters for hugh to take his pick,he said "i dont normally do this john but i will take the nest pair of dark cheq cocks"needless to say they both won well for hugh,great fanciers with a fantastic SNFC and LSC record and smashing memories of times spent at shottskirk rd. :):rolleyes: well done again andy,having a wee moan must be the secret. :P :P :P

Big Hughie has just underwent a Kidney Transplant and the Donor was his Laddie young Kenneth.

Thanks John and it looks like we have Won the Combined Average in the Lanarkshire Fed for the Third Year on a Trot along with two Old Bird Averages.Looking at the McClymont Trophy this morning only the Great MaCaloney,s along with Martin & King have achieved this feat. :rolleyes:

well done andy great flying, credit were credit is due ;) well deserved

Guest Gareth Rankin

Big Hughie has just underwent a Kidney Transplant and the Donor was his Laddie young Kenneth.

Young Kenneth?? that must make me young as well B) B) , hope both are doing well