Returns & Times Saturday 31St July

sapper756

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

Wiped out for the season had big losses last week and much the sametoday so no more young bird racing for me this season :-(

Wiped out for the season had big losses last week and much the sametoday so no more young bird racing for me this season :-(

sorry to hear this Greg, how many did you drop today m8?http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Almond valley, 28/30 :):) correction 27/30 and one not in yet. I wont count it just yet lol B) heard returns arent very good.

What times were yous clocking your Stobs Camp doos delboy?

seen birds going over in their droves today from 20 to 10 onwards which is rare in my neck of the woods-only doos i ever see on a saturday are avonbridge racers.

were they maybe from your race?

What times were yous clocking your Stobs Camp doos delboy?

seen birds going over in their droves today from 20 to 10 onwards which is rare in my neck of the woods-only doos i ever see on a saturday are avonbridge racers.

were they maybe from your race?

Dont know the earliest m8 but I would imagine between 10.10 and 10.30. It may have been Glasgow doos you saw

Dont know the earliest m8 but I would imagine between 10.10 and 10.30. It may have been Glasgow doos you saw

aye just looked at today's lib times-with them at Dunbar and todays wind theres every chance it was them.

It was nice to see batches for a change,get the occasional midland batch going over but usually its just my own doos i see

Guest Gareth Rankin

Club won at 11.51 by Robert Smith, returns are good with the odd exception, late today myself at 11.59 but 61 home from 62 sent, great work out today and experience for them.

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

sorry to hear this Greg, how many did you drop today m8?

Dropped 2 but only had 5 away after my stinker last week

seen birds going over in their droves today from 20 to 10 onwards which is rare in my neck of the woods

Same here Lewis, 1000 - 1040, birds going over in droves. Bit hard to watch when you are still waiting on your first one. :rolleyes:

Best time in Laurieston 1004 (Jacko took first three doing 1042). Returns at clocks very patchy. I'd 5/8, now 7/8 and as I expected, well behind,timed at 1039, vel 770.