Young Birds

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not yet can't wait mate will be brilliant instead of my wee 10x6 lol how are you anyway

Yip it will be good havin a bit more space to play with :)

Am not too bad.Some of the youngsters are starting to look the part with their new feathers.you'll be noticing the same?

In the middle of painting the huts at the moment-Forest Green :blink:.I had some left from last year so it would have been silly to waste money on other stuff and at least now for the first time they'll all be the same colour :lol:

cheers

Am not too bad.Some of the youngsters are starting to look the part with their new feathers.you'll be noticing the same?

In the middle of painting the huts at the moment-Forest Green :blink:.I had some left from last year so it would have been silly to waste money on other stuff and at least now for the first time they'll all be the same colour :lol:

cheers

wrong colour choice lewis :lol::o:lol::o

cheers

Yeah mate some of my birds a really looking the part now

Aye that's what the say I'm struggling to find something to do once I've cleaned oot the loft

plenty to do over the coming months geo1234. :) lot of wee nights out and shows which keen young men like yourself could attend :) :) :)helps the long winter months pass. :)

Alec do you fly in lanarkshire yerself

I'm looking for a wee bit of advice again lol

im looking to change my loft set up im getting rid of the sputniks and thinking of jast having one big landing board right accross the front and then a hole in each section for the birds to get back in through bob wires then im going to build an 8 ft section for next years young birds.

does anyone think the sputniks are better than bob wires and do you think its better to have a big landing board

I'm also going to put floor grills in too does anyone know were you can get the metal grills iv saw them in a few doocots

Ive had to rethink my loft because i was going to be getting one of someone but i canny see it happn anytime soon

aye hopefully mate

do you think you could send a yearling over the channel

Another one of those things George-some folk do it with success others don't believe in it

I'm a year ahead of yourself in as much as I started back with youngsters last year.I was happy enough getting my yearlings out of Leicester or Maidstone this season with the intention of them going across the water next year as 2yos

If I had an established team of doos or there was a pigeon that was asking to be sent I'd maybe be tempted though :)