corn

madmaxlofts

Just didn't realise how big an increase there was on pigeon food bought 2 bags ordinary pigeon mix from the local pet shop  used to be £16.90 /2 now £25.98 for the same product.Will now have to go to some of the bigger suppliers, is there any wholesalers in the Glasgow area. I like to support the local shop but will have to look at cutting out the middleman.

Just didn't realise how big an increase there was on pigeon food bought 2 bags ordinary pigeon mix from the local pet shop  used to be £16.90 /2 now £25.98 for the same product.Will now have to go to some of the bigger suppliers, is there any wholesalers in the Glasgow area. I like to support the local shop but will have to look at cutting out the middleman.

TRY GORDON GEDDES AT MUIRHEAD

Got 2 bags of barley yesterday £4.50 a bag also got pheasant chick pellets at £8 a 25kg bag and i'm thinking of stocking up on the pellets as i've heard good things about them from people who have used them for a while also got a big bag of grit £5.80 and a bag of breeding mix which was just over the £8 mark i think but only 20kg bags now

Still feeding 100% barley and will do until 3 days from hatching in early april they are flying well and look well on it £4.50/£5 a bag.If the corn is poor return it and ask for your money back.

how do you find the birds handle after giving them 100% barley,i think im a bit soft with mine they are getting a good breeding mix but less,always wanting more.

Guest chrisss
Got 2 bags of barley yesterday £4.50 a bag also got pheasant chick pellets at £8 a 25kg bag and i'm thinking of stocking up on the pellets as i've heard good things about them from people who have used them for a while also got a big bag of grit £5.80 and a bag of breeding mix which was just over the £8 mark i think but only 20kg bags now

are the pheasant chick pellets for the parents whilst they are feeding the babies?i too have good things about this [and chicken pellets, i think are called layers pellets]

are the pheasant chick pellets for the parents whilst they are feeding the babies?i too have good things about this [and chicken pellets, i think are called layers pellets]

Yes the pheasant peelets are for breeding ;)

Guest TAMMY_1

Are you going to be racing pheasants this year ?

Guest TAMMY_1

dont know where alf gets his feed from but try blantyre pigeon club every sunday

7-8 pm just off bardyke's road pm if you need the directions

they can get most things if they dont have it stock they will order it for you

Carluke sometimes,  that is where I  get all mine from, dunno where he gets the peelets from though  ;D ;D ;D

Guest TAMMY_1
heh tammy

i was up at galloway and mcleod in stonehouse for easi bed they dont stock much pigeon gear anymore

Bart, last time i was up the lady said they were doing away with pigeon things altogether as they were not getting the customers anymore and they had a lot of things being sold very cheap because they could not sell them at the normal price .

Carl as long as its good barley no problems its got to be good though .I have seen alot of Belgian/Dutch expensive named barley which i wouldnt give to pigs .Find a good local farmer and check the barley i clock from Tarbes ,Pau and Marsaille 610 to 694 miles .Ifeed it from December to mid to late March no problems.

Carluke sometimes,  that is where I  get all mine from, dunno where he gets the peelets from though  ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D poor old Alf  ;) ;) ;)  "Tammy 1" I think your trying to get him fired up  :P :P :P here now, with his peelets  ;D ;D ;D how could you be so cruel !!!!!!, to one of your mates here ??????.

Enjoy