SNRPC probable Gold Medal WINNER.....

GREENGRASS

Guest bigda
from what i know around 20 per cent early this morning. do not have much informationoutside my own area of glasgow fed though.

still time to get a lot  more   home i hope as weather is to be rough

this weekend in the  central belt high winds  hard on young bird tossing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations stuart to win and also the conditions were against you a brilliant performance from your hen bird and for you and your wife on this great performance lets se you win anotherone.

billy ;D ;D ;D

THANX  a million for all the messages  i,m overwhelmed  .THE winner will never see the inside of a basket again no chance .Iv,e seen wee wilf lose the gladiator and now kingdom boy is still missing i know jim will be gutted she,s done enough reims 3 times and lessay as well

Scottish National Racing Pigeon Club Reims Gold Medal race 28 & 29th June 2008.

Probable1st Open, 1ST Section F Stuart Mullan Port Glasgow.

Stuarts wife Karen, timed the 4 year old blue pied hen at 9.29 on Sunday morning. Stuart was not expecting pigeons for another couple of hours and had gone to train some other pigeons for races next week. The hen is bred down from pigeons purchased from David Black of Drommore and J & I Alston of Ravenstruther. Previously the hen had flown from Lessay gaining 109th open with the SNRPC. Last year the hen arrived a day late after a hard race from Reims. This year the hen had two races one from Wakefield and one from Wanstead Flats timing from the latter at 10.59. in the SNRPC race. She was sitting ten days on eggs on day of shipping. The hen has already bred a son which topped the Glasgow fed from Newbury last year. Stuart has been a keen national flyer from many years and works tirelessly for club fed and National. As can be seen from this report although the name of the lofts are attributed to Stuart  his wife obviously plays a major role in their success. Given the wind situation this is an outstanding performance by the Mullan family and their pigeons. A wee bit reward for all the effort they unselfishly put in at all levels. A superb performance by an out and out pigeon family. Congratulations from all of us at the SNRPC and keep up the good work Karen and Stuart..

well done stuart mullin, a fantastic result especialy in that strong west wind , another great pigeon down in history,,,,,,well done to green grass for such a nice, unselfish report,,,really great stuff :)

well done stuart mullin, a fantastic result especialy in that strong west wind , another great pigeon down in history,,,,,,well done to green grass for such a nice, unselfish report,,,really great stuff :)

hello jimmy i cant take any credit for the article as it was compiled by officals at the muirhead marking station when stuart had his clock read i was just asked to post it up with the photo attached.

Guest bigda
www.snrpc.co.uk click on reims result.

thanks again johnno the prize money this year has   went further

is that  any bearing on the returns, all 86 get prize money but

no pool money  on some    all the best,  thanks for the link

i was pleased with 29th open 1 more score across the pond and it a gold award

Good luck Tim not many pigeons manage it mate only the very good 1's ;) All the best hope you get the gold award next year with it..

Alan

prize money and pools bigda are compareable and pro rata to other national races. the fact that a solid gold medal is presented to the winner each year to keep makes this a top notch event. the medal has a substantial cash value being made of high grade and quality gold.