europa birds are set to go sun

Guest tom123

Guest malonebros

i spoke to russell earlier about it.

without being funny i dont see why the people that have lost out this yr should go against anybody next yr who did not have birds in the final?

am i wrong to think that?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spoke to russell earlier about it.

without being funny i dont see why the people that have lost out this yr should go against anybody next yr who did not have birds in the final?

am i wrong to think that?

no and i would not accept it if i was you the comitee is dereck so talk to him let us know answer  bet its a good one

EUROPACLASSIC PRIZEMONEY

2nd prize - £15,000 3rd prize - £10,000 4th prize - £5,000

5th prize - £3,000 6th prize - £2,000 7th prize - £1,500

8th prize - £1,300 9th prize - £1,200 10th & 11th - £1,100

12th & 13th - £1,000 14th & 15th - £900 16th & 17th - £800

18th & 19th - £700 20th to 30th - £600 31st to 40th - £400

41st & 70th - £300 71st to 100th - £200

nobody mentioning the Galway oneloft race that failed to get any home at all! they rolling over to next year where you need to pay to enter again but prize money doubled...incidently birdage nest year will be double so surely prize money would be double anyway?

Guest malonebros

maybe even put all the 1100 odd missing birds ring numbers in a hat and do a lottery system to pick the remaining 52 prizes?

or have a seperate race for only the people in from this yr?

just a couple of ideas but then again im not the commitee.

the race has now been closed at 220yds according to rpra rules.

the remaining £12,600 from the remaining 52 cash prizes will be decided upon in a meeting of the commitee soon.

Hi you seem to have some 'inside' knowledge. Are you on the committee? Who is, do you know? Who told you they are meeting soon?

Thanks

Why are these one loft syndicates allowed  to drag us all down into their depths of greed.?

oh thats dead easy, money talks reason walks[yes i know a misquote ;D ;D ;D ;D]

EUROPACLASSIC PRIZEMONEY

2nd prize - £15,000 3rd prize - £10,000 4th prize - £5,000

5th prize - £3,000 6th prize - £2,000 7th prize - £1,500

8th prize - £1,300 9th prize - £1,200 10th & 11th - £1,100

12th & 13th - £1,000 14th & 15th - £900 16th & 17th - £800

18th & 19th - £700 20th to 30th - £600 31st to 40th - £400

41st & 70th - £300 71st to 100th - £200

nobody mentioning the Galway oneloft race that failed to get any home at all! they rolling over to next year where you need to pay to enter again but prize money doubled...incidently birdage nest year will be double so surely prize money would be double anyway?

ive said it before these one loft races should be stopped ,they do nothing to promote this hobby of ours ,thousands and thousands of poor pigeons sent to the slaughter without a care in the world.

i suggest all monies not claimed be used to return any poor lost pigeons reported instead of saying its the owners responsibilty to reclaim them ,bloody disasters bloody disgrace

Guest malonebros

Hi you seem to have some 'inside' knowledge. Are you on the committee? Who is, do you know? Who told you they are meeting soon?

Thanks

albear you having a laugh? im not on the commitee im a fancier that sent birds to and travelled to cardiff on sunday and was/still very dissapointed at the outcome.

if you read my previous posts you will see that i phoned russel at europa to ask questions?

albear you having a laugh? im not on the commitee im a fancier that sent birds to and travelled to cardiff on sunday and was/still very dissapointed at the outcome.

if you read my previous posts you will see that i phoned russel at europa to ask questions?

No sorry I'm not having a laugh (later in this post);  you posted information and I wonderd where it came from. A 'committee' is news to me, I thought this was a private concern financed by Mr Nicolls. Sorry for my ignorance I didn't see the committee meetings in the TV documentary. I like to check out statements that seem in conflict with what I thought was the case, that's all. So you'll forgive my ignorance further, who is Russell? I know he's at Europa according to your post but he might have only moved in recently now there's more room ( :P sorry stupid humour) is he in a position of authority? Even a committee member perchance?

Thanks

No sorry I'm not having a laugh (later in this post);  you posted information and I wonderd where it came from. A 'committee' is news to me, I thought this was a private concern financed by Mr Nicolls. Sorry for my ignorance I didn't see the committee meetings in the TV documentary. I like to check out statements that seem in conflict with what I thought was the case, that's all. So you'll forgive my ignorance further, who is Russell? I know he's at Europa according to your post but he might have only moved in recently now there's more room ( :P sorry stupid humour) is he in a position of authority? Even a committee member perchance?

Thanks

it is and thats prob lem his race not rpra or anyone else for that matter

Thanks

what rules ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you don't know the rules for one loft racing.all the years you been in the sport?ok just for you here they are ;D ;D ;D

rule 1, take cash only

rule2,sod the birds think of the rolex

rule3,find a scribe who will spin a bad race into a "hard race"

rule4,if all else fails contact "no nose charlie" the pr man ;D ;D ;D ;D

rule5,sweeten the pot for next year,greed is good ,they will all have forgot it by next year any way

rule6,if none of the above works skip a year "for a review of what went wrong"which no one gets to see apart from the czars,then run another one

Guest malonebros

albear i think russell is the man that deals with the money side of it pools/activation of birds. im sorry if i seemed ''off'' with your reply im just a bit pi'ssed off with it all.

not sure on who the commitee are,

we can only wait on there decision :-/

JEREMY, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF WHICH IS SURPRISING CONSIDERING......

BEARING IN MIND YOU ONLY GOT 225 BIRDS FROM FINAL RACE AFTER 5 DAYS WITH MORE THAN 1000 BIRDS GETTING LOST IN THE TRAINING AND RACES YOU HAD .

AND BEFORE YOU STATE THATS MORE THAN EUROPA ITS WORTH MENTIONING YOUR FINAL RACE WAS UNDER 200 MILES!  WHERE ARE YOUR 1000 BIRDS NOW?

PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR OWN RECORD BEFORE COMMENTING ON OTHERS

NO DOUBT MOST USERS ARE UNAWARE OF YOUR POOR PERFORMANCES THIS YEAR WHICH INCIDENTLY IS CONSISTANT LOOKING AT YOUR RESULTS FROM 2007 WHERE YOU ONLY HAD 97 BIRDS REACH THE AUCTION.

NOBODYS PERFECT JEREMY

POT KETTLE BLACK SPRINGS TO MIND!

you don't know the rules for one loft racing.all the years you been in the sport?ok just for you here they are ;D ;D ;D

rule 1, take cash only

rule2,sod the birds think of the rolex

rule3,find a scribe who will spin a bad race into a "hard race"

rule4,if all else fails contact "no nose charlie" the pr man ;D ;D ;D ;D

rule5,sweeten the pot for next year,greed is good ,they will all have forgot it by next year any way

oh them rules

JEREMY, YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT TO SAY FOR YOURSELF WHICH IS SURPRISING CONSIDERING......

BEARING IN MIND YOU ONLY GOT 225 BIRDS FROM FINAL RACE AFTER 5 DAYS WITH MORE THAN 1000 BIRDS GETTING LOST IN THE TRAINING AND RACES YOU HAD .

AND BEFORE YOU STATE THATS MORE THAN EUROPA ITS WORTH MENTIONING YOUR FINAL RACE WAS UNDER 200 MILES!  WHERE ARE YOUR 1000 BIRDS NOW?

NO DOUBT MOST USERS ARE UNAWARE OF YOUR POOR PERFORMANCES THIS YEAR WHICH INCIDENTLY IS CONSISTANT LOOKING AT YOUR RESULTS FROM 2007 WHERE YOU ONLY HAD 97 BIRDS REACH THE AUCTION.

NOBODYS PERFECT JEREMY

NOBODYS PERFECT JEREMY

tenny thats not fair he is english and on goodwage to do it bann one lofts full stop