europa birds are set to go sun

Guest tom123

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper

as i stated yesterday race should be cancelled get as many birds back as poss and race another day,but lessen the distance 30-50 mls.

maybe from a registered lib site.

then all will be fair. now any birds in now will have the thought...did they fly it or?.

any birds in now will not be assumed a true winner by some,  if it arrived yesterday then it would have, because nobody knows how it got there.

so as i said race should be cancelled and raced again in a week or so. only my opinion.

has to a closure on the race i belive that there isnt one in regards to vel has all birds are going to the same loft location then it is the first 100 arrivals that take the money

Guest chrisss

the liberation was filmed by europa the weather at hopetoun house was fine

has anyone got any idea what the weather was like,when they went up,there are at least 3 different versions now

Guest milkyal

the liberation was filmed by europa the weather at hopetoun house was fine

Do you know if this will be put on a web site, if so do you know which? This would kill all doubt  about the weather.

Guest milkyal
Roundo thanks for the pictures. You can clearly see definition in those clouds with brights spots too. I liberate my birds when I train in such conditions.

Yer but not 300 miles

Roundo thanks for the pictures. You can clearly see definition in those clouds with brights spots too. I liberate my birds when I train in such conditions.

All well and good when they are your own just up the road and not thousands of eyes watching but from experience over the years them sort of sky's spell danger for racing!