Pigeon in my kitchen!

invalidusername

Guest chrisss

i must admit thats true if you get him a hen [from anywhere] pair him up you might be able to hold him, bearing in mind that he cannot have always been down if he was going to try to "run for home" he would have tried before [i assume]

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done chriss, a cracker ;D ;D ;D and i do too ;D ;D ;D  , the only fight davids fought, was for that birds life  ;D ;D ;D and looks as though hes won ,as well ,,,,,,,well done david :)

;D ;D ;D I'm quite sure now !!!!!! :P David knows only to well, it's not only his little pigeon. That he is looking after etc, when one considers  ::) ::) ::) all the comments which continue to flow in here about our little mate !!!!!!.

PS. David, don't let Swilcox escape now, with his kind offer  :) :) :), many of us here. Want this saga to continue, for quite a while yet.

Enjoy.

You saw pics of the pigeon a week ago (and he looked a lot worse than this in other pics I've got).  He hardly had a neck before:

Here are the latest ones, taken this evening:

For me, this is a brilliant transformation.  He's eating and drinking really well, moving fast - and flew into his house today  ;D He continues to make vast improvements by the day.  Thanks again to all those who have offered support and advice so far  ;)

David

Get him used to eating twice a day only now and dont put to much in front of him at any one time that way he wont hit it all over the floor, he does look much better!!!! Well done i think you have gone along way to saving "Basics Boy".

Stuart

Cheers Stuart.  He's on two a day, but I promise I'm reducing the portions  ;)  The pro-bio yoghurt helped to reduce the mess, and he likes the taste of strawberry (joke!!).  Many thanks  :)

Great David ...you have done a brilliant job & so have Red cheq hen & Stuart & all who posted help & encouragement .......to the others  :P

What do you mean Doo!!!!!!  ;) ;) I can only tell you at this very moment ??????  now, I'm shattered at what has happened here. "Pigeon flyers" I will never understand them & the way they think etc. "Sorry Dave" (got your email  ;D ;D, reply soon) but I'm "PMSL" here  :) :) :)  ::) ::) ::) & I will take your friendly advise etc & use a few of those other ones here in the future  :X :X :X, have no doubt on that.

Enough said !!!!!!!

Our little mate 5626 + 1  8) 8) 8)

Uncle Jack !!!!!!, Done like a dinner, 5611 & going backwards fast  :'( :'( :'(.

Enjoy.