BEST FANCIER IN UK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the Donnelly Bros not been dominating the Northern Ireland (NIPA) racing for the last 3 years ?

look at there location for the fed bang on line :)but very good flyers any way :)

so many great fanciers , all in their different fields,, alan darragh, dave mawhinney,[glendi, fame] wooff bros and son [charlie , les and russel] been topping the fed for near 60 years now, and still doing it,,, even the first seven!!  , many great distance fliers in scotland and n,ireland , too many to mention  :)

I thought the NIPA had done away with the fancier of the year award. If not is it still worked out on results = points or is it back to the old way were a couple of men have a vote to decide.

Read it again not NIPA fancier of the year your rite they done away with it because he won that many times lmao,  i said Northern Ireland Fancier of the year. He was also National Champion best average all races the past 2 years also ,

Without a dout Ron Williamson over 50 X 1st Opens in the NIPA with up to and including 33,000 + birds from the 1st race till the last race old birds young birds makes no differance, when they are standing in Ireland looking for birds from France on the hardest of days you can bet Ron Williamson will be there. Pound for pound i cant see a better fancier anywhere , no matter what has been put infront of him any distance he has been to the front , no loft mangers here just a working guy who knows how to handle pigeons.

Agree, if he was in the UK. Also didn't he learn his trade as a loft manager!?

But if the heading had be 'BEST FANCIER IN UK' AND Irland / Ulster etc. then I'd say without a shaddow of doubt. Indeed of the 'Tops' anywhere in the world !

But if the heading had be 'BEST FANCIER IN UK' AND Irland / Ulster etc. then I'd say without a shaddow of doubt. Indeed of the 'Tops' anywhere in the world !

Hi Roland,

Best Fancier In The Uk , Northern Is part of the UK dont see where your coming from on this as Ron races in Northern Ireland NIPA thats why he won the National UK RPRA sprint award & the National Uk RPRA Any Distance Champion birds at Blackpool at the weekend.

As for learning his trade as a loft manger, why was it that Bertie Fletcher won 2 NIPA Opens in 20 years of racing before Ron went to manage his birds, and he never clocked a pigeon in the prizes from France that is including the English loft Manger he had , and the 1st year Ron was there he won him the French Derby NIPA ( Ron was 2nd Open to his own loft in that race) and when he left after 5 years as loft manger he had won him 14 x 1st NIPA Opens and never failed to clock in France lmao who taught who, think someone is telling you porkies, if you want the real truth ill give you Rons phone number and you can ask all about his days as loft manger.

Yours In sport

Guest chrisss

sorry roland as a new starter [to racing] i must have missed something here?,i am not too sure that been a loft manager has anything to do with how good [or not!!] a fancier is ,and i think he is in the uk [politics aside!!!1]

You can forget the UK / Ireland / Europe, because on results achieved Ron has probably the best in world. If the question was who had the best results in the UK then Ron is in a league of his own. The question was who was the best fancier. Everyone will have their own option depending on whom is top of the tree in their own particular field of racing i.e. distance, middle distance, sprint, or all round.