Final of the MR Pigeon Basics 2009

DOVEScot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw yer alright you can have it as it was 27 all at 1 minute past 7 on my pc but then again i never entered the thing in the 1st place so would never have took anything from it bit nice to see a few people voted for me anyway ;) ;) ;)

naw yer alright you can have it as it was 27 all at 1 minute past 7 on my pc but then again i never entered the thing in the 1st place so would never have took anything from it bit nice to see a few people voted for me anyway ;) ;) ;)

I should have put in the picture you sent in ;D

Mr 2008 and Mr 2009, he only won that year because Chickadee and the reat of the Dan Clan voted for him ;) ;) ;)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg303/DOVEScot_photos/My%20Pics/Tammy/TammyandChrissy019-1.jpg

Looks like I need to shave ma head to stand a chance ;D ;D ;D

JESUS I DONE GREAT IT WASENT ME IN THE PHOTO ITS A COMIDAN CALLED JAKE STEVENS HA HA THANKS DOVE YOU PICKED IT

DONT KNOW WERE YOU GOT IT AND HOW YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME WELL DONE THE WINNERS   ;D ;D ;D

Guest TAMMY_1
Mr 2008 and Mr 2009, he only won that year because Chickadee and the reat of the Dan Clan voted for him ;) ;) ;)

That's because they knew I was the best looking  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and I never entered again to give you a chance this year Duncan pal

see that lad in the picture jake stevens .... anybody looking for the funniest like a commedian all around ireland mostly dublin playing tricks on people ...he is brilliant ... you should buy his dvds ..you will not stop laughing ...its the funiest ever ... he is hilarious .... mikey

I voted for the wee jack russel its a cracker  ;D

thanks ,thats done my confidence the world of good (jack russel owner) .    wanted a length of rope ?? any -one ?? (dizzy)   andy.