Silver Shadow 09 Cocks support the site

Guest Jargre-

Guest Jargre-

Can't be bothered with the hassle of selling the last few of my old stock so would put these up for offer for the person who is prepared to donate something to the site.  I won't be giving pedigrees but the new owner will not be dissapointed with these birds.  

09 Silver Shadow Cocks x 2

The cocks are from my lines bought in from ponderosa crossed with my direct van berkels carraige must be sorted out by person I choose to give them to.   Doesn't matter to me if its only a fiver donated for the birds as every little counts, p.m with interest, this isn't an auction it will be my discretion who gets these with the only proviso that a donation to vallance/fifer must be made before I let them go, everyone has seen the quality of my birds by now so don't ask for photos' just take my word for it these are cracking birds.

Winner must sort out carraige and be quick about it, I'm based in South Wales so there is no need to send me a p.m asking.  You might want to take that into account when going for them, ask a courier if they are coming down my way next week.   Please note these are not those listed on any other site, all those have been sold.

Guest Jargre-

they'll know who they are, an offer has accepted by p.m and as long as confirmed by Vallance or Fifer that the donation has been made then there is one lucky fancier getting quality birds and the site getting a couple of quid, I'm happy enough with that.   :)

they'll know who they are, an offer has accepted by p.m and as long as confirmed by Vallance or Fifer that the donation has been made then there is one lucky fancier getting quality birds and the site getting a couple of quid, I'm happy enough with that.   :)

it has been confirmed m8,

Guest Jargre-
I'll give £50. Will of course also pick them up if I'm in the running. ;)
they've gone mate sorry, you got my number might have one or two down the aviaries will look later in the week.

Guest Jargre-
SOME ONE WILL BE VERY PLEASED :). :)
Yehey, your back, how you feeling my pikey friend, hope all's well with that old ticker of yours now.  Think it was the treble sized portion of fryup that done it.   ;D ;D ;D ;D