Bring On The Weekend

sapper756

Saturday tomorrow ;) so what,s your plans folks?

I plan on getting the race birds out for a fly and a warm bath, and moving the recently weaned youngsters into the young bird loft, And of course a good clean out of all lofts ;)

up 6.30 take dog for a walk back about 8 up to alotment clean out lofts 10 oclock wishaw daughter plays with motherwell girls against celtic girls then back to the doo's unless the wife say's different that means she might lol

she might even let you go to the doo club;

I plan on getting the race birds out for a fly and a warm bath, and moving the recently weaned youngsters into the young bird loft, And of course a good clean out of all lofts ;)

i will be doing the same as you /on sunday will be  meeting you to give you your young birds  ;)pm sent

TOMORROW EFTIRNIN 10 OF US ARE GOING OOT FOR LUNCH THEN FOR A FEW OR MAYBE A LOT OF BEER ;) BUT EARLY TAE BED AS I HAVE TO BE IN EDINBURGH AT HAWF 9 ON SUNDAY MORNING TO DROP A LOFT ;) ??) :X ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

TOMORROW EFTIRNIN 10 OF US ARE GOING OOT FOR LUNCH THEN FOR A FEW OR MAYBE A LOT OF BEER ;) BUT EARLY TAE BED AS I HAVE TO BE IN EDINBURGH AT HAWF 9 ON SUNDAY MORNING TO DROP A LOFT ;) ??) :X ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

YE SHOULD TALK TAE HARKY ABOOT THAT HES GOOD AT DRAPIN  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NO THE KIND O DRAPPIN AM OAN ABOOT :o:P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A DRAPT MA AULD LOFT A FEW YEARS AGO  ;)  IT WAS NAE PROBS

GALLON O DEISEL AND A BOX O MATCHES  ;D ;D ;D

THE FXXKIN FIRE BRIGADE CAME N POOT IT OOT  ;D ;D ;D ;D

A DRAPT MA AULD LOFT A FEW YEARS AGO  ;)  IT WAS NAE PROBS

GALLON O DEISEL AND A BOX O MATCHES  ;D ;D ;D

THE FXXKIN FIRE BRIGADE CAME N POOT IT OOT  ;D ;D ;D ;D

WE'LL BE PUTTING THIS WAN BACK UP THOUGH NOT TORCHING IT :P :P ;D ;D ;D

WE'LL BE PUTTING THIS WAN BACK UP THOUGH NOT TORCHING IT :P :P ;D ;D ;D

A HUV GOT A USER WARNIN FAE THE FIRE BRIGADE

WHEN A MOVED HOOSE A BIT BACK A PILED UP ALL THE LOFTS ABOOT 30FT AND PIT A MATCH TAE IT

ONLY THING IS THE FLAMES WENT ABOOT 60FT HIGH AND MELTED THE OVERHEED POWER CABLES  :o :o :o :o :o  THEY WERNY HAPPY CAMPERS ALL TELL YE  8) 8) 8) 8)

SNAP I DONE IT WI THE MAIN PHONE LINE INTO WHITEHILL IN HAMILTON WHICH IS WHERE I USED TO STAY ;D ;D ;D I SAT ALL NIGHT WI 12  CANS O BEER AND A BOTTLE O WINE BURNING AWE THE RUBBISH FAE UNDER THE LOFT AND THE OLD LOFT BUT MA OLD NEIGHBOURS HAD NAE PHONE FOR 3 DAYS :o :o :B :B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SNAP I DONE IT WI THE MAIN PHONE LINE INTO WHITEHILL IN HAMILTON WHICH IS WHERE I USED TO STAY ;D ;D ;D I SAT ALL NIGHT WI 12  CANS O BEER AND A BOTTLE O WINE BURNING AWE THE RUBBISH FAE UNDER THE LOFT AND THE OLD LOFT BUT MA OLD NEIGHBOURS HAD NAE PHONE FOR 3 DAYS :o :o :B :B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FIRE STARTER  :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I WAS CALLED A LOT WORSE THAN THAT ON THE PHONE FROM SOME OF MY OLD NEIGHBOURS I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH :o :B :B ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WIZ THAT EFTER THEY GOT THERE CABLES SORTED OR ON YER MOBBIE  :P ;D ;D ;D

All of the above accomplished ;) even managed to give the youngsters recently weaned their first look around outwith the lofts