SNFC Falaise 17/07/09

sapper756

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin
Kevin Murphy Arbroath 07.36 timed in yearling cock previously won 304th Open Newbury, 419th Open Eastbourne, 94th Open Ypres this year

Don't know if i am reading this post correctly but if it is the same pigeon who has scored in 4 different nationals in the one year, well what a doo 8) have heard of plenty of pigeons to score in 3 nationals but never 4.

Don't know if i am reading this post correctly but if it is the same pigeon who has scored in 4 different nationals in the one year, well what a doo 8) have heard of plenty of pigeons to score in 3 nationals but never 4.

yes and bred by wuldon :)

Guest Gareth Rankin
well done to everyone who timed

some great performances in the west this morning the birds could not have been far away last night

the lanarkshire social circle gold cup winner???

Would like to congratulate on behalf my father and I Billy Allison on winning the Lanarkshire Social Circle Gold cup, billy phoned to let me know that he got his Alencon section winner at 10.08 which was his first nominated gold cup entry, a wee character in the sport who is over the moon at winning the Gold cup but also his Alencon section 4th open 2009 winner returning.

Well done Billy a worthy winner of this historic trophy. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  

Would like to congratulate on behalf my father and I Billy Allison on winning the Lanarkshire Social Circle Gold cup, billy phoned to let me know that he got his Alencon section winner at 10.08 which was his first nominated gold cup entry, a wee character in the sport who is over the moon at winning the Gold cup but also his Alencon section 4th open 2009 winner returning.

Well done Billy a worthy winner of this historic trophy. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  

Brilliant, what a great read this thread has been, didn't get home until 10 last night and just come on this morning, been brilliant reading through the timings. Congratulations to everyone especially Billy Allison for winning the Gold Cup.

Hope Willow gets hers!!

Sure is Gareth, newbury.. eastbourne.. ypres and now falaise.

All credit goes to Kevin and a great pigeon, the sire was a pigeon that myself, Kevin and Joe purchased for the stock loft at great expense... this cock is at my loft and i split the youngsters with Kevin, so you see quality is bred here at my lofts and you know what i mean!!!