Times and returns in your Area

budgie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 out 12 for me from tilbury 90 miles, 2hrs 15  bit gutted as thought they were in good nick

me still 5 missing from 14 sent ,last bird home @1.45 ?? where on earth are the others??                            andy.

After the losses last week was good to have all 3 home.  :) from Carnwath we were 7th club, good to see more than half a dozen pigeons in the batches going overhead.

i never sent last wk. what times the winner in ure club.  ( what club)

i never sent last wk. what times the winner in ure club.  ( what club)

We fly in Kilwinning HS winner was in at 09:07. You can see the Kilwinning and Ayrshire fed results as we get them at http://www.homingpigeons.co.uk/ click the "Race Results" button to take you to the page.  Ring off was full of the ususal stories about the one that was there but wouldn't come out the sky LOL ;D  A nice change from last weeks doom and gloom.

Guest waynemorris

Have only had 19/32 from Swindon with the WNR Fed, I dont think im the only one missing a few pigeons though.  Weather looked great and i think they made right decision in holding them until 12:15 so we could have a clear run.  Anyone now what time the Rhondda Valley and South West Glamorgan birds were liberated and what the returns were like

surely not ... a race from 38 mile ??               andy.

Yes after last week's 75% losses from about 70 miles the fed changed the programme and had a short race.

Most fanciers who sent this week have 100% returns and the birds now all have transporter and big batch liberation experience.

The purpose was to give the birds a race and restore some confidence---pigeons and fanciers.

19.00 HRS JUST HAD AROUND STRAY 15 YBs, RUBBERED UP, LAND ON THE HOUSE ROOFS LOOKING TOTALLY FLOWN OUT, DONT KNOW WERE THEY HAVE COME FROM, DONT WHERE THEY ARE GOING, RATTLED FOOD TIN LIKE MAD BUT THEY ARE STUCK TO THE ROOFS LIKE GLUE AND WONT BUDGE. HAWK / FALCON SCARE ? LOST RACERS ? CLASH ?  WHO KNOWS. BUT I DO KNOW THAT THESE WILL BE SPENDING 1 NIGHT AWAY AT LEAST FROM THEIR PERCHES. IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND TOMORROW AND I CAN GET THEM DOWN ILL REPORT THEM SO AT LEAST FOLKS KNOW WHATS HAPPENDED TO SOME OF THEIR MISSING YOUNGSTERS.

WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD ALL DAY AROUND THESE PARTS WITH LITTLE WIND, HIGH CLOUD AND NO RAIN.

BARNSLEY,SOUTH YORKSHIRE

Guest waynemorris

Well at the moment im still losing 7 at the moment but it is coming down. Only saving grace today was that i was 1st and 4th Club