probiotics

adam owen

Guest vander mungo
what probiotics do u use? which is best

what kind did your grandad use,none i bet dont be fooled by by someones quim keep your money in your pocket

what kind did your grandad use,none i bet dont be fooled by by someones quim keep your money in your pocket

correct i've been sapped into buying the so called best including in the past ENTRODEX from vydex which was expensive didn't see a bit of difference on the birds,youghurt that the members are mentioning tho is cheap enough but i've never bothered with it.

Guest vander mungo

correct i've been sapped into buying the so called best including in the past ENTRODEX from vydex which was expensive didn't see a bit of difference on the birds,youghurt that the members are mentioning tho is cheap enough but i've never bothered with it.

listen the only things that were fed to the pigeons in those days, were the stuff the weans couldnae eat,yougurt wid ave been aluxury to the kids back then.   p.s 9,o,clock bbc the killers are on

Guest vander mungo
yes mate and it took them 3 days to get a bird from the channel, these days there clocking them for fun on the day ;)

must be a hot bed this maryport,certainly no fun clocking in ayrshire

yes mate and it took them 3 days to get a bird from the channel, these days there clocking them for fun on the day ;)

You should check out john kirkpatricks winning velocity frae nantes or joe Murrays frae rennes tae see what was three days.

THESE REPLYS " WHAT DID MY GRANDFATHER USE" HOLD NO WATER WHATSOEVER.

MEDICATION SUPPLEMENTS ADDITIVES USED RESPONSIBLY  ARE THERE TO  AID THE FANCIER IMPROVE HIS PERFORMANCES

SCIENCE  HAS PROVIDED AN ANSWER TO PROBLEMS AND DISEASES OUR FOREFATHERS COULD ONLY CURE WITH THE BIN.

AS IN OTHER SPORTS RESULTS AND RETURNS HAVE IMPROVED AND THE PIGEONS HAVE BECOME MUCH MORE RESILIANT ENABLING US TO SEND THE BIRDS BACK WITH ALOT LESS REST INBETWEEN RACES. HOWEVER THE MISUSE OF ANTIBIOTICS HAS CREATED RESISTANT STRAINS  OF BACTERIA MEANING WE ARE BECOMING MORE ON MORE RELIANT ON MEDICATION.

OUR RESULTS ARE VARIED MORE THAN OTHER SPORTS DUE TO VARYING WEATHER CONDITIONS SO IT IS VERY HARD TO COMPARE PAST PERFORMANCES AGAINST OURS JMO :)