Pigeon Tracker - A Response

PigeonTracker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual you are talking through your backside. Try sitting down and giving it a rest. Who delivered washing M/c and Wardrobes ???? Pigeons or anything else is important to the people who are at home waiting. Your self importance is astounding but not unexpected !!

Well he might be... nothing new there then ;):P ;D ;D

But I have to disagree somewhat strongly on that commnt...'Who delivered washing M/c and Wardrobes ???? Pigeons or anything else is important to the people who are at home waiting.

This not the case and far from it., Love as many times when told ' Only popped out for a minute'... 'You'd think they bloody wait for a little while', 'I waited for them, so now they'll have to wait for me'!

'Well I have neighbours that would have taken it in ... Once this was a blumming great Cabin Pack we tried to dilvered... Yes a nieghbour did once take a Kitcken pack in, with a 13 foot work top'.

then 'Fancy leaving it round the back'! Last place they'd look :-/ :-/

85% tops have a sucessful delivery, and that is with Phone calls just prior and Day before calls'! And the Customer has admitted wrong 1% I'd say. Crap happens, just look at the roads and Lorries dilivering!  To disbretusion ( One for Chris ;D ;D) warehouses to be other warehouse to be sorted, to addresses all over the UK.

Yes drivers / warehouse men just doing their job as told often by creeps that have no idea.

Often sorted and packed by people that can't even read english!

Rooster you fanciers may be paying the bills. However there is a tiered delivery system. If you want what is called white glove delivery where the fancier calls all the shots thats fine.The bird will be at your address anywhere in the country at whatever time you want  However you will have to pay Jamie approx £500 for the service. Lets now see how much you love your pigeons ???  What you are paying doesnt even cover his costs at the moment. You have the poor guy dancing all over the place for a pittance. Who would be running around scotland at 3am in the morning trying to deliver a bloody pigeon. I bet you wouldnt?

ALBEAR As I explained  I no longer have my business i sold it. As for struggling well. I dont think so. You dont stay in business for 26 years and struggle Sorry to disappoint. I do have a few million ££ in the bank though thank you !! As for delivering for pigeon fanciers..... sorry wouldnt touch it with a barge pole. Just to put the record straight I am no longer in the transport business. Thankfully!!

Rooster you fanciers may be paying the bills. However there is a tiered delivery system. If you want what is called white glove delivery where the fancier calls all the shots thats fine.The bird will be at your address anywhere in the country at whatever time you want  However you will have to pay Jamie approx £500 for the service. Lets now see how much you love your pigeons ???  What you are paying doesnt even cover his costs at the moment. You have the poor guy dancing all over the place for a pittance. Who would be running around scotland at 3am in the morning trying to deliver a bloody pigeon. I bet you wouldnt?

who wants a pigeon delivered at 3am in the morning , i don't ,

ALBEAR As I explained  I no longer have my business i sold it. As for struggling well. I dont think so. You dont stay in business for 26 years and struggle Sorry to disappoint. I do have a few million ££ in the bank though thank you !! As for delivering for pigeon fanciers..... sorry wouldnt touch it with a barge pole. Just to put the record straight I am no longer in the transport business. Thankfully!!

Lucky man, right place right time

As I said at the very start of this thread, the pigeon courier services available must work together.Pigeon Tracker has shown, at this time, they cannot cope with the demands of the pigeon fancy, in Scotland , anyway.  I see a quick solution to their problem.They should tie up with other courier companies and share the fees. For example, The S.P.D.S only collect/deliver pigeons in Scotland and they charge in the region of £10. Now , if Pigeon Tracker arranged with them to meet at Gretna, they could exchange pigeons going north and south of the border. This makes good business sense, as they both save time and gain more custom. S.P.D.S get all the £10s going into Scotland including all the English, Welsh And Irish birds they wouldnt have got before. Pigeon Tracker get all the Scottish birds collected and delivered for them as well as getting , say, £20 per pigeon into England/Wales. Problem solved and everyone is happy, including , most importantly, the customer. ;)

I believe this Jamie is really trying -no pun lol - but fear he will soon be saying 'Nuts to the lot of yer'.

Good or bad! Wait and see... suppose one can start on another courier then!

Golly that's sure is the way to go eh. :-/

I agree, I think the man deserves a medal for his efforts but wonder about the long term, I still think it needs networking to get the best service, I personally think Delboy had the right idea :)

As I said at the very start of this thread, the pigeon courier services available must work together.Pigeon Tracker has shown, at this time, they cannot cope with the demands of the pigeon fancy, in Scotland , anyway.  I see a quick solution to their problem.They should tie up with other courier companies and share the fees. For example, The S.P.D.S only collect/deliver pigeons in Scotland and they charge in the region of £10. Now , if Pigeon Tracker arranged with them to meet at Gretna, they could exchange pigeons going north and south of the border. This makes good business sense, as they both save time and gain more custom. S.P.D.S get all the £10s going into Scotland including all the English, Welsh And Irish birds they wouldnt have got before. Pigeon Tracker get all the Scottish birds collected and delivered for them as well as getting , say, £20 per pigeon into England/Wales. Problem solved and everyone is happy, including , most importantly, the customer. ;)

As I said at the very start of this thread, the pigeon courier services available must work together.Pigeon Tracker has shown, at this time, they cannot cope with the demands of the pigeon fancy, in Scotland , anyway.  
Perhaps people doing their homework before making comments would help them post accurately.    

On checking you'll find that not only do we have several holding depots in and around Scotland, we have this in place pretty much around trhe UK.  We deliver to all areas of the UK each week covering large areas of England and Scotland on the same day without any problem, this included yesterday, and albeit the last drop was as late as 9.p.m, he did have his bird picked up from Devon and Delivered to Glasgow in less than 12 hours, good in anyones book.  

To the best of my knowledge Pigeon Tracker deliver far quicker than any other courier I'm aware of, and with the birds health in mind.  I do stand corrected though, and if there is any other courier who can cover one end of the country to the other in the same day as we do then feel free to post about them here as I'm sure this will benefit other members who can then decide for themselve based on fact not fiction as is the case with many of the posts made trying to put down Pigeon Trackers service.  Its the same with our other drivers who were covering most other parts of the UK with little or no problems, we're good and we know we are only going to get better and stronger as more people get to know of us.  These negative posts are seen for what they are, nothing short of a load of nonsense based on what appears to be nothing more than petty minded jealousy.

So as much as your concern is appreciated, your making comments without qualification isn't, the simple reason we could deliver quickly over such a large distance is because we did not hit traffic, which for some insane reason both the original poster and the others who felt the need to jump in and play schoolyard bully fail to recognise.  What we have shown is that far from what your trying to portray,(and only you know your motive) is that we're more than up to the task, and with the exception of one problem drop last week (through NO fault of our own)  we have pretty much delivered on time to at least 99.9% of our customers, there are not too many couriers, including Amtrak who could proudly boast that.

Roland, thanks for your concern but we're not going anywhere except forward,  there's two chances of a few people on here who have nothing better to do that criticise for the sake of it stopping us from growing at a rate of knots, that's no chance and not a chance.  To the ones' who critisise the message is clear, if you think you can do better than feel free to have a go, it will save the many who have sent me pm's wanting me to invite you to put up or shut up from ending up doing so themselves which I've encouraged them not to because this kind of behaviour is not only pathetic coming from what are after all 'Grown Men' but brings this forum down to the level of a guttersnake and that's bad news all round.  

Of course I wouldn't dream of challenging the three negatives to put up or shut up because I doubt it very much if they could even if they wanted to, not forgetting the fact I actually respect my fellow fanciers even if some of them act like schoolyard bullies, neither do I feel the need to come onto a public forum for anything other than to listen and learn so that we can better server our customers.

I don't think I can be any plainer than that really and as much as I have no intention of raising to the bait these posters are dangling in a desperate bid to entertain themselves, or simply to cause nuisance.   Posting in a negative way without foundation simply raises the question as to your motives, moreso as its been quoted more times than the fifth amendment that the one time we had a problem with deliveries in Scotland was and I'm saying it for the last time...

THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN, IT WAS A TRAFFIC JAM AND THE ACTIONS OF A FEW INCONSIDERATE FANCERS THAT CREATED THE DELAY.

I sincerely hope this message has finally got through to you all now as its getting kind of boring seeing this repetative nonsense coming from what is becoming increasingly seen as a result of green eyed monster syndrome.

Jamie

Perhaps people doing their homework before making comments would help them post accurately.    

On checking you'll find that not only do we have several holding depots in and around Scotland, we have this in place pretty much around trhe UK.  We deliver to all areas of the UK each week covering large areas of England and Scotland on the same day without any problem, this included yesterday, and albeit the last drop was as late as 9.p.m, he did have his bird picked up from Devon and Delivered to Glasgow in less than 12 hours, good in anyones book.  

To the best of my knowledge Pigeon Tracker deliver far quicker than any other courier I'm aware of, and with the birds health in mind.  I do stand corrected though, and if there is any other courier who can cover one end of the country to the other in the same day as we do then feel free to post about them here as I'm sure this will benefit other members who can then decide for themselve based on fact not fiction as is the case with many of the posts made trying to put down Pigeon Trackers service.  Its the same with our other drivers who were covering most other parts of the UK with little or no problems, we're good and we know we are only going to get better and stronger as more people get to know of us.  These negative posts are seen for what they are, nothing short of a load of nonsense based on what appears to be nothing more than petty minded jealousy.

So as much as your concern is appreciated, your making comments without qualification isn't, the simple reason we could deliver quickly over such a large distance is because we did not hit traffic, which for some insane reason both the original poster and the others who felt the need to jump in and play schoolyard bully fail to recognise.  What we have shown is that far from what your trying to portray,(and only you know your motive) is that we're more than up to the task, and with the exception of one problem drop last week (through NO fault of our own)  we have pretty much delivered on time to at least 99.9% of our customers, there are not too many couriers, including Amtrak who could proudly boast that.

Roland, thanks for your concern but we're not going anywhere except forward,  there's two chances of a few people on here who have nothing better to do that criticise for the sake of it stopping us from growing at a rate of knots, that's no chance and not a chance.  To the ones' who critisise the message is clear, if you think you can do better than feel free to have a go, it will save the many who have sent me pm's wanting me to invite you to put up or shut up from ending up doing so themselves which I've encouraged them not to because this kind of behaviour is not only pathetic coming from what are after all 'Grown Men' but brings this forum down to the level of a guttersnake and that's bad news all round.  

Of course I wouldn't dream of challenging the three negatives to put up or shut up because I doubt it very much if they could even if they wanted to, not forgetting the fact I actually respect my fellow fanciers even if some of them act like schoolyard bullies, neither do I feel the need to come onto a public forum for anything other than to listen and learn so that we can better server our customers.

I don't think I can be any plainer than that really and as much as I have no intention of raising to the bait these posters are dangling in a desperate bid to entertain themselves, or simply to cause nuisance.   Posting in a negative way without foundation simply raises the question as to your motives, moreso as its been quoted more times than the fifth amendment that the one time we had a problem with deliveries in Scotland was and I'm saying it for the last time...

THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN, IT WAS A TRAFFIC JAM AND THE ACTIONS OF A FEW INCONSIDERATE FANCERS THAT CREATED THE DELAY.

I sincerely hope this message has finally got through to you all now as its getting kind of boring seeing this repetative nonsense coming from what is becoming increasingly seen as a result of green eyed monster syndrome.

Jamie

Jamie, it is a forum which debates issues, why on earth would any member be jealous of your success, it seems you can post all these threads blaming everyone apart from yourself and state that anyone that contradicts, questions or comments on it is merely just entertaining themselves, personally it looks like you are only interested in positive feedback or comments and just ignore or slate anything else

If a member has lied in any of their postings then feel free to defend yourself but if they are just opinions or comments then that is what a forum is all about :-/

Three piggin days I waited for you ya clown, some piggin traffic jam.  My last post was of constructive criticism and I thought very helpful.The fact of the matter, ladies and gentlemen, this thread has run its course and we realise that this is free publicity for this company.Have you noticed who is keeping the thread alive.

got my pigeons from jamie at pigeon tracker after mix up at other end with another courier birds were in great condition picked up monday night south wales and received in west of scotland tonight at 6pm great service and jamie himself could not have been nicer thank you pigeon tracker

Another  3 day delivery.Not too good in my opinion. All the apologies and excuses again, same old ,same old.

@DOVEScot;  And defend is exactly what I'm doing.  

I was told this forum was one of the better ones but sadly from what I've seen its being spoilt by a small amount of people who appear hell bent on mischief making?   The wee red hens is the name the dad gives to his daughters who post for him, and like him have flame coloured hair and were as excited as easter bunnies to see the pigeons come the same day.  Point of fact he actually said to one of the little girls to go and post on here as I stood by the door shaking his hand.   :-/  

Strange for him to accidently mix his dates up as we don't collect on a Monday so guess that rules that one out, no doubt a genuine explanation will be on its way.   :)   Good or bad feedback is fine as long as its true, if its bad it means I have to fix something, but if its not broken then its libelous to my company and I'm sorry but I am not prepared to accept any of that nonsense and will deal with it swiftly and firmly as any reputable company would.

@DOVEScot;  And defend is exactly what I'm doing.  

I was told this forum was one of the better ones but sadly from what I've seen its being spoilt by a small amount of people who appear hell bent on mischief making?   The wee red hens is the name the dad gives to his daughters who post for him, and like him have flame coloured hair and were as excited as easter bunnies to see the pigeons come the same day.  Point of fact he actually said to one of the little girls to go and post on here as I stood by the door shaking his hand.   :-/  

Strange for him to accidently mix his dates up as we don't collect on a Monday so guess that rules that one out, no doubt a genuine explanation will be on its way.   :)

Jamie, you may be doing a brilliant job as a lot of other couriers do and for that they deserve all the praise due to them, but if they cock up they deserve to be criticised too, we all make mistakes and are effected by outside influences, that's life but you blaming in part the knock on effect of being held for 25 minutes when you may have been a day late at times.

Delboy waited for 3 days on you and still not sure if you turned up at all, yet you still blame fanciers, of course you don't like negative feedback on an open and public forum but unless it is a lie you just have to accept it as the truth and part of what happens on any forum :-/

WELL i have just got birds with my pal from south coast england to scotland with pigeon tracker ,picked up about 3:30pm they phoned to say that the birds might not be up next day,thats OK,as long as they are looked after but low and behold 6:15pm at night they arrived at lesmahagow in great condition ,NOT BAD JUST OVER 26HRS .SO WELL done pigeon tracker THANX. AMTRACK was a very big nationwide company this is a small outfit in comparison so come on lads give them a chance after all we,ve all heard the HORROR storries with amtrack

most definately gareth,with the amount of interest being shown by livestock couriers i think it will be" survival of the fittest" who no doubt will be" last man standing". ;) ;) ;)

I can't agree more. It is definatly a trial run for the Courier's who are trying to pick up on Amtrak's demise, as I have mentioned previously. I think it is good that Pigeon Tracker keeps up to date with the negative and sometimes inaccurate critisism that these forum's create.

I've used the service a few times with no complaints, excellent communication and even had a chat with the driver on route.

KEEP IT UP PIGEON TRACKER, NO DOUBT YOU WILL SUCCEED :)

Another  3 day delivery.Not too good in my opinion. All the apologies and excuses again, same old ,same old.

Sorry to dissapoint you Derek (Dellboy), there was no delay for John, (wee red hens), and no need for excuses so please take the time to get your facts right before commenting in future, it will save you from coming across as the victor meldrew of the forum.

There was a mixup with some other courier who the seller had used before Pigeon Tracker which the delay referred to.   Having just come off the phone from John he reassured me that he found our service as good as it gets and he'd be more than happy to use us again as will the seller he bought his birds from, who as a breeder that relies on good couriers to deliver his birds is great news for us.

I'll take that positive feedback over the one or two serial complainers and bored posters who get a buzz out of stirring the proverbial any day of the week.  I don't have to name names on that one, the person/s I'm referring to know who they are and if the cap fits then they can wear it.

Sorry to dissapoint you Derek (Dellboy), there was no delay for John, (wee red hens), and no need for excuses so please take the time to get your facts right before commenting in future, it will save you from coming across as the victor meldrew of the forum.

There was a mixup with some other courier who the seller had used before Pigeon Tracker which the delay referred to.   Having just come off the phone from John he reassured me that he found our service as good as it gets and he'd be more than happy to use us again as will the seller he bought his birds from, who as a breeder that relies on good couriers to deliver his birds is great news for us.

I'll take that positive feedback over the one or two serial complainers and bored posters who get a buzz out of stirring the proverbial any day of the week.  I don't have to name names on that one, the person/s I'm referring to know who they are and if the cap fits then they can wear it.

Did anyone mention you Dovescot?  

Not sure ;D ;D ;D

well here goes i must apologize to jamie for getting the days mixed up as it seems to have been fuel for some folks fire.i will explain how this happened i was informed by the seller that they were getting picked up on the monday but not by whom so was expecting my birds like at latest the next night as it turned out it was j d cooper who never turned up so the seller then contacted pigeon tracker (but never informed me)  who picked up on the tueday and delivered wednesday evening 6pm ish  birds well and in good condition in carrrier boxes floored with shavings.hope this helps to clear up the confusion iv caused and also met jamie face to face with my kids and he struck us all as being a very friendly and genuine person sorry again for any grief iv caused you or your business and will definitely use you again when needed thank you

I realy cant see the need for this thread to continue its quite clear the delay was three days , a simple appology would of sufficed , yes it is early days for most couriers and yes to err is to be human , yes a mistake / delay has been made but what i dont understand is this the couriers expect birds to be boxed on arrival and if delays are as stated over three days im sorry but i wouldnt box anything till the courier was on my doorstep , if transit boxes were left for next time i would be more than happy to get ready for the next time and a 2 minute boxing wouldnt be such a delay. To state that posts are jelousy ectra undermines the integraty of the courier and comes across that your not sympathetic to your customers needs , and to further alienate a few doesnt make for good buisness sense , listen absorb reguritate move on and improve , as you state your are customer friendly and your main concern is delivering pigeons on time and provide excelent customer service , perhaps people skills and a thicker skin is needed when you are on a forum , you can please some of the people some of the time but not all the people all of the time , think before you do yourself a Ratners ( he claimed his jewerly was crap and he paid by loosing it all ), be firstly apollogetic second be understanding and thirdly offer a solution , perhaps offer Dereck his next delivery he recieves at the going rate if your late he gets it for free , This is not meant in anyway to cause you any detriment but to help you as i feel you will probably be the last one standing after all the smoke settles , all the best Mark