busschaerts

Guest vander mungo

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DVD I watched recently secrets of champions, Ad schaerlaeckens says no one has heard of Busschaerts over there?? why has he said that after all the winners in the uk with these birds????

do you think we ll ever get the likes of a G , Busschaert again ?   a master stockman

lets hope so i think the Sootgens have made the biggest impact since the bushearts  ;)

Another good busshy flier that nobody has mentioned is steve sutton and one of his best pigeons was THE BOMB 16x1st 3x1st fed 2nd amal 12000 birds the bomb was bred out of  THE SPLASHED COCK NU 74 V 79267 bred by tom larkins x NICKIE NU 73 D 32876 3x 1st  and she was daughter of pluto,another of steves busshy's was champion COW-CLAP he had 16x1st 9x1st fed and there were more

Guest thunderbird

gb 90a direct son of superman dam bred shylass bussart from the prince shylass to today so many winners i cant be bothered to put them up  ;D ;D ;D will there be another superman who knows

Guest j.bamling
gb 90a direct son of superman dam bred shylass bussart from the prince shylass to today so many winners i cant be bothered to put them up  ;D ;D ;D will there be another superman who knows

And Superman is not the best bird he has or had either ,work that out  ;D

Do I think personally there will be another George  :-/ No! Not only a world class racing man, but must be the best, if not then in top three of all time stockman. But there are - to me, only the following that were gifted with both abilities.

Masserella. Schaerlaeckens ... who is not really a strain maker or feather merchant.

Jansenns combined of course, because they all brought a gift and a different angle to their dad.

The jury is out, but looking good, for another great Busseart flyer, Ron Williamson.

Yes many names of Old from Gits Gurnay Emiloe etc. etc. Barker etc. But they had their chance and money, and none have done like George did. Likewise many excell at one or the other, but as both  :-/

Has to be George the best of all time for me!

I'd think there sprint to middle about 360 to 400 mile a wee cross and might go a bit further  ;)

Don't know if K. Hurst flew his bussearts over the 1000 miler, have a feeling he timed in from Rome so to speak.

I know my mate Kev Shipley timed in his Bussearts  he had from him.

I also know the best distance flyer in our Fed and Amalga dominates with Bussearts. Won the last 2 - 3 by quite a distance3 from Lerwicke, and year before - usually Thurso too.

Same birds show up every week at the sprint and Middle. So go figure, they obviously do all and any distance , and many have one the Thousand miler.

Guest j.bamling
gb 90a direct son of superman dam bred shylass bussart from the prince shylass to today so many winners i cant be bothered to put them up  ;D ;D ;D will there be another superman who knows [/quote

there are many better producers than superman thats why he sold him on had better in the loft

His best ever is still there now Alan , I have a son of it bred me a Fed Wnr last year

have to say being reading this tread with great interest as we keep some busshaerts, "mr. bushaert" and "palmer hen" lines, from billy parks and berti flecther of northern ireland and charlie maples of dublin, my father bought a dark check cock in 1986 he's a grand son of mr.busshaert, and although this cock passed on many years ago he is sire g.sire gg.sire of many winners for us, his great grand son is our number one cock to this day only 4 generations away in 24 years, they have a great consitution and we cant knock the busshaert famly of birds in general, they are a very honest hard working bird, thats my shillings worth ;) great tread all the same with some fantastic knowledge of a few members sharing wot they know ;)

Guest j.bamling

Rumor as it parkside superman was a soontjen.

Regards

I wouldnt have thought so seen as Superman was bred over 30 years ago

Soontjens were not heard of back then more the pity

His best ever is still there now Alan , I have a son of it bred me a Fed Wnr last year

yes i would think soderland would only sell when he had better and around that time he bred them for fun and i aint surprised that he still had the best ones there  his birds are winning and breeding winners every where  ;D ;D ;D ;D