Disappointed

Webmaster

I am very disappointed to inform you that it seems that certain individuals have sought it upon themselves to run a mockery of this years online show.

There are not one but multiple individuals who seem to have registered a number of new user accounts in order to vote for their bird, or birds in the two sections of the class run this week.

The online show was set up as a bit of fun to occupy us through the winter months. There are no gains from the show, it is simply a bit of banter between friendly faces.

I would appreciate it if those involved in this action would PM me, as I wish at this point not to name names. And I wish no-one to try and guess who these people are, nor name any of the new member accounts - as many of these are actually new members which I would like to welcome to the forum.

I am currently arranging an alternate method of judging the pigeons.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mulled over the possibilities for judging the birds, and come to a decision.

If you are a member who has a post count of more than 100 you will see a new board in this section of the forum. The polls are located there.

I decided that to have a single judge defeats most of the point of running the show - we all should be able to get involved in all aspects of the competition.

The vote being limited to members with certain post counts will cease the problem we found before - for obvious reasons.

I'm sorry if you are a proud member, but don't fall into this category.

I have mulled over the possibilities for judging the birds, and come to a decision.

If you are a member who has a post count of more than 100 you will see a new board in this section of the forum. The polls are located there.

I decided that to have a single judge defeats most of the point of running the show - we all should be able to get involved in all aspects of the competition.

The vote being limited to members with certain post counts will cease the problem we found before - for obvious reasons.

I'm sorry if you are a proud member, but don't fall into this category.

does that mean that we have to vote again from scratch if so will the close date be extended

Yes the vote has been reset, so everyone (with the post count) need to cast their votes again.

I will extend the voting to midnight on Sunday (for this week only).

:o :o :o well done .  ;) lets hope i choose the same bird  ;D ;D ;D          andy

WELL I CHOSE THE SAME 2 BIRDS BUT NONE OF THEM WERE WINNING THE LAST TIME BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS TIME? RICHARD I JUST HOPE THIS IS'NT SOUR GRAPES FROM SOMEONE WHO'S BIRD WAS NEAR THE TOP OF THE VOTING :-/ :-/ :-/

:o :o :o well done .  ;) lets hope i choose the same bird  ;D ;D ;D          andy

;D well i chose the same again , and noticed one is higher up the table than before  :o   . best of luck to one and all                                  andy

Well done richard sounds very fair. :)

sorry to disagree with you all,but i dont think it is very fair that members with less than 100 posts can not vote.i am a new member and new to keeping pigeons and found giving my vote to the bird i thought was the best made me feel part of the community,now anyone with less than 100 posts is being grouped together with people who try to cheat.i would have thought the obvious thing to do if the offenders are known would be to stop them from entering or voting and name them.

sorry to disagree with you all,but i dont think it is very fair that members with less than 100 posts can not vote.i am a new member and new to keeping pigeons and found giving my vote to the bird i thought was the best made me feel part of the community,now anyone with less than 100 posts is being grouped together with people who try to cheat.i would have thought the obvious thing to do if the offenders are known would be to stop them from entering or voting and name them.

LET SECOND/MUTLIPLE ACCOUNT USERS EXPLAIN AS I HAD TO WITH THE DAN CLAN, IF IT IS A MISUNDERSTANDING THEN FAIR DOOS, BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CHEATS, IT'S HUMAN NATURE FOR SOME

IN FACT IF YOU STOP MULTIPLE USERS MIND GET RID OF THE WOMEN FIRST ;) ;) ;)

LET SECOND/MUTLIPLE ACCOUNT USERS EXPLAIN AS I HAD TO WITH THE DAN CLAN, IF IT IS A MISUNDERSTANDING THEN FAIR DOOS, BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CHEATS, IT'S HUMAN NATURE FOR SOME

IN FACT IF YOU STOP MULTIPLE USERS MIND GET RID OF THE WOMEN FIRST ;) ;) ;)

;D ;D she must be asleep , you would not get away with that one if she were there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                                   andy

;D ;D she must be asleep , you would not get away with that one if she were there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                                   andy

JUST BACK FROM THE LEVEN QUIZ NIGHT, 1/4 GILLS OF VODKA, GREAT SLEEPING PILLS ;) ;) ;)

JUST BACK FROM THE LEVEN QUIZ NIGHT, 1/4 GILLS OF VODKA, GREAT SLEEPING PILLS ;) ;) ;)

;D the whisky doing the same for me  ;D ;D ill be awy shortly  ;D ;D ;D                                                                            andy

;D the whisky doing the same for me  ;D ;D ill be awy shortly  ;D ;D ;D                                                                            andy

OH sh**!!!!! SHE'S BACK UP :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(GOOD NIGHT ;)

WHERES THE MODS OR THE WEBBY WHEN YOU NEED THEM :B :B :B :B :B

OH sh**!!!!! SHE'S BACK UP :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(GOOD NIGHT ;)

WHERES THE MODS OR THE WEBBY WHEN YOU NEED THEM :B :B :B :B :B

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D go Carol  ;D ;D ;D ;D                                      andy

well i am not up to 100 posts. but i think i would rather have it this way than let the cheating continue after all its only for fun nobodys going to get rich of it.