Disappointed

Webmaster

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I,ve made my feelings clear on another thread regarding these CHEATS, remove thier entries, this is the only way CHEATS may learn,

I agree on that wholheartedly :( :( :( :(

I agree as well there are no room for cheats whoever they are the shows were supposed to be for a bit of fun for the members shame some have to spoil it  just lucky webmaster caught on who wants to win something that they dont deserve  :-/  Perhaps whoever they were will have the decency to own up or to ask for their birds to be removed from the show

i agree,

redeem themselves a little bit.

ive seen that several fanciers have been cheating by signing in with different names to vote more then once for their birds.

question is...did u... that have done it, think that richard wouldnt know of this? and ...how can u call urselves decent fanciers when u stoop so low to do this?

if this had been racing then ud be hounded out of the sport and banned!

hope this thread dont get moved because i feel this should left for all to see wot some fanciers have been doing...paul

i say name and shame them ,then you know who you could be dealing with ,and ban them from showing again on here .the site runs these shows for a bit of fun as requested by members on here ,but sadly this will stop people entering pigeons for the shows when you have people with the personality disorder of numerous names to cheat .

totally agree with paul on this one ,i also ask myself do these people go to any lenghts when racing to cheat GET A LIFE

very silly thing to do,,, but I know a genuine fancier who can't vote now due to him not having 100 posts,,, remove their birds is the answer.. also name their original name,,, transparency is the answer,,,

maybe in future ask a top fancier to do the judging that way you can't cheat,,, he can post the top 5 and give them marks out of 100,,,

goodluck all the genuine fanciers still in,,,

I think its a fix!  I've counted my posts via the view posts by this member section and I've got seventy-odd!   :'(  Whats the crack with that?!  

i noticed that i think it only goes up on certain threads which ones i dont know

Dont blow it all out of proportion guy's its still for a bit of fun.

Name and shame then yes even take there entries out but lets not go about banning people of the site .Naming and Shaming would be the best Idea as we could all do with a laugh.Maybe have a mock trial and if guilty make them pay a quid to the site to redeem themselve's.

Lets not take the Fun out of it by being to serious if people cheated it was probably as a joke that has gone wrong.

And no i'm not one of the cheaters.

Dont blow it all out of proportion guy's its still for a bit of fun.

Name and shame then yes even take there entries out but lets not go about banning people of the site .Naming and Shaming would be the best Idea as we could all do with a laugh.Maybe have a mock trial and if guilty make them pay a quid to the site to redeem themselve's.

Lets not take the Fun out of it by being to serious if people cheated it was probably as a joke that has gone wrong.

And no i'm not one of the cheaters.

agree with most of what u say but if it had been a joke surely sum 1 wd hav owned up by now.  if only in private to webmaster.