Disappointed

Webmaster

well i am not up to 100 posts. but i think i would rather have it this way than let the cheating continue after all its only for fun nobodys going to get rich of it.

Very well said the priest, you're right it's just a bit o fun and it's such a shame that some have to spoilt it for others. :'(

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am not up to 100 posts. but i think i would rather have it this way than let the cheating continue after all its only for fun nobodys going to get rich of it.

yes i agree that the cheats should not be able to influence the voting,but i think its a bit harsh on genuine members who just want to take part.and afterall how much of an influence could these people have on the voting?how many accounts would they need to have?if they are known bar them from entering.

yes i agree that the cheats should not be able to influence the voting,but i think its a bit harsh on genuine members who just want to take part.and afterall how much of an influence could these people have on the voting?how many accounts would they need to have?if they are known bar them from entering.

You are right and it is not very nice, but, as I said before it's a shame that some have to spoil it for the rest of you, you will still be welcomed into the bossom of the site in other ways, so worry not if you're not one who spoilt it for the rest. ;D ;D

It's not as easy as that as families could have more than one user using the site   :-/ The hard thing is finding out who is or not

The cheats know who they are so stop it, you had your fun and have been clocked, as said before it's not something serious, but next time it could be. :-/

You are right and it is not very nice, but, as I said before it's a shame that some have to spoil it for the rest of you, you will still be welcomed into the bossom of the site in other ways, so worry not if you're not one who spoilt it for the rest. ;D ;D

if im not one who spoilt it for the rest???you make it sound like im involved in the cheating.im only explaining my views on the matter.ive read a lot on this site and ive found people tend to take things far too serious and get involved too much in other peoples buisiness over what they are selling  or what they are buying.i just dont think its right that the rules have been altered to exclude members with less than 100 posts,any way ive said enough on the matter,ive said my bit.

if im not one who spoilt it for the rest???you make it sound like im involved in the cheating.im only explaining my views on the matter.ive read a lot on this site and ive found people tend to take things far too serious and get involved too much in other peoples buisiness over what they are selling  or what they are buying.i just dont think its right that the rules have been altered to exclude members with less than 100 posts,any way ive said enough on the matter,ive said my bit.

if you have said your bit david l why not answer the p.m. i sent you  no harm ment mate you have made your point

I think you picked up Chicadee wrongly, she was agreeing with you not blaming you. Forums are for airing your views and asking questions, that is the whole point of them.

if you have said your bit david l why not answer the p.m. i sent you  no harm ment mate you have made your point

hi harry,you ok?i did send you a p.m. in reply to yours.dont know why you did not get it?went to the shop and bought 1 as you suggested,did not see  john as he was not in but there was another bloke who sorted me out.just on with building them before i get the first tenants moving in.thanks harry.

WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE, I'm not insinuating that YOU are involved,.......I'm just saying that if you're not involved you've nothing to worry about, YOU make it sound as if you are the one who is taking this too seriously here, by making a mole hill into a mountain, after all it's only a bit o fun on the site, it is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER.

I think you picked up Chicadee wrongly, she was agreeing with you not blaming you. Forums are for airing your views and asking questions, that is the whole point of them.

exactly

WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE, I'm not insinuating that YOU are involved,.......I'm just saying that if you're not involved you've nothing to worry about, YOU make it sound as if you are the one who is taking this too seriously here, by making a mole hill into a mountain, after all it's only a bit o fun on the site, it is NOT A SERIOUS MATTER.

ok sorry didnt mean to be offensive towards you,just didnt quite understand what you were saying,got the wrong end of the stick

hi harry,you ok?i did send you a p.m. in reply to yours.dont know why you did not get it?went to the shop and bought 1 as you suggested,did not see  john as he was not in but there was another bloke who sorted me out.just on with building them before i get the first tenants moving in.thanks harry.

might see you at blackpool if your going were staying at the LAWTON HOTEL CHARNLEY ROAD HOPRE YOUR PAYING ATTENTION

ok sorry didnt mean to be offensive towards you,just didnt quite understand what you were saying,got the wrong end of the stick

No problem mate, we all doo that from time to time, have done it myself just recently..... ;D ;D ;D ;D......no hard feelings, after all you are here to make friends not enemys..... ;D ;D ;D..........ha ha ha ......just don't make a habit of it.... :D :D

No problem mate, we all doo that from time to time, have done it myself just recently..... ;D ;D ;D ;D......no hard feelings, after all you are here to make friends not enemys..... ;D ;D ;D..........ha ha ha ......just don't make a habit of it.... :D :D

dont seem to be making many ,theres only rembrant2coo who i know so far and hes a good bloke.

Yes he is a good bloke, as I'm sure you are too, don't worry you'll get to know us. Are you going to blackpool?

no afraid i wont be able to,my wife  has a blood clot and is taking warfarine so dont realy want to leave her on her own all day,maybe another year.

no afraid i wont be able to,my wife  has a blood clot and is taking warfarine so dont realy want to leave her on her own all day,maybe another year.

Oh sorry to hear that, :o  I hope you can both make it next year.And we wish her a speedy recovery......this will be our first year at blackpool, have you been before?

Oh sorry to hear that, :o  I hope you can both make it next year.And we wish her a speedy recovery......this will be our first year at blackpool, have you been before?

yes ive been before,even though i have registered as a new fancier i raced in partnership with my brother 18 years ago,when we stopped racing in leeds he moved to goole and is still racing now. ive now decided to start up again on my own and am just finishing my loft ready to get some birds in.