blackpool 2022 show

andy Burgess

Just back, had a guid weekend and although there were a lot of trade stands missing i managed to source everything I needed. Hopefully next year it will be back to a more normal time again. Was disapointed the the Pineapple Jack werent playing in the bar Sat and Sunday but there was 4 Different acts on both days in the bar, Roll on 2023

14 hours ago, budgie said:

Very quiet, in hindsight should have been cancelled !!! Sunday Night in Blackpool was a Ghost Town !!!Anywie thats it for another year good luck to everyone 2022 and take care .

you wouldnt have got your new toy delivered then 

14 hours ago, budgie said:

Very quiet, in hindsight should have been cancelled !!! Sunday Night in Blackpool was a Ghost Town !!!Anywie thats it for another year good luck to everyone 2022 and take care .

On 1/16/2022 at 10:34 PM, gordi.b said:

Alot of pigeons only making an opening bid Andy , you could have filled yer boots

🤣🤣🤣🤣 My other half went, I stayed at home - the auctions my husband went to - the cheapest was £2300 he tells me and two went for £25K and £28K. Needless to say neither he nor anybody in his company bought a pigeon, it's a pity he didn't follow some of you! And according to him, it was quite busy at the Winter Gardens and most people were wearing masks! There was a saying not so long ago "Recollections may vary", my husband was waiting at the door at 8.30am Saturday, not sure if he was first in the queue, I downloaded his covid pass, took a screenshot of it, so he had the option of adobe pdf document or screenshot to show - he couldn't find either on his phone so showed his vaccination card! 

Despite great reviews for his hotel on the internet 4.9/5 score - it was not great in his eyes - he's easily pleased as well! 

I was glad of two days peace and quiet with just the dog for company 😁

1 hour ago, REDCHEQHEN said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 My other half went, I stayed at home - the auctions my husband went to - the cheapest was £2300 he tells me and two went for £25K and £28K. Needless to say neither he nor anybody in his company bought a pigeon, it's a pity he didn't follow some of you! And according to him, it was quite busy at the Winter Gardens and most people were wearing masks! There was a saying not so long ago "Recollections may vary", my husband was waiting at the door at 8.30am Saturday, not sure if he was first in the queue, I downloaded his covid pass, took a screenshot of it, so he had the option of adobe pdf document or screenshot to show - he couldn't find either on his phone so showed his vaccination card! 

Despite great reviews for his hotel on the internet 4.9/5 score - it was not great in his eyes - he's easily pleased as well! 

I was glad of two days peace and quiet with just the dog for company 😁

:emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle: