Lanarkshire Fed Yb Training

bigjamie

Young bird training with Federation transporter starts Thursday 8th July from Elsrickle, every day until Thursday before first race, 2 pick up points only, leaves Uddingston at 9am and Newmains 9.30am, same prices as 2020

(Copy and paste from website)

WELL WITH ME WITH MY HEALTH JOE I DONT KNOW IF ILL BE FIT TO EVER RACE BIRDS AGAIN MATE I PAY MY DUES EVERY YEAR LIKE THE REST OF THE MEMBERS SO THATS WHY I PUT MY OPINION UP ABOUT THE BIRDS NOT GETTING PICKED UP AT BLANTYRE IVE BEEN AT BLANTYRE WHEN ITS BEEN MOBBED WITH YBS WAITING TO GO ON THE TRANSPORTER

GEORGE THEY HAVE ONLY STARTED MATE BLANTYRE WILL BE BUSY FOR TRAINING GEORGE YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BIRDS GEORGE AND SORT THEM OUT UP THAT COMPOUND MATE

Was only 3 that went last year and this wasn't a dig at you....take it that way if you like...it was more of a use it or lose it post

Remember the FED MEMBERSHIP isn't paying for this training its the people who turn up and pay the training fee....if it doesn't wipe its face it won't continue its as simple as that

Edited by geordie1234