Ballot

hotrod

It’s us against the top table . And they won’t tell us who is counting the votes . If we don’t like it we can put in a letter

Seen on fb that youz all resigned out the fed so surely it's none of your business if your not in the fed anymore? Forgive me if I'm wrong...I jst seen a post saying your club resigned

Edited by geordie1234

Maybe Georgie that is one of the main reason clubs resign from the Fed!

Whatever ever happened to 'The benefit to the sport and fanciers?

Best thing we ever did was resign from our club when we started a South Rd club. Then others became interested. Thought great, more members, more competition and money in... Soon they took over and we had to fly dog leg every week while they flew South East every week.

So we resigned and flew and transported our own birds. Flew Fareham every week with the Nationals in mind. Channel racing was for Distance too.

Asked other clubs to join. None did. Then lol and behold were were high up in the nationals, even winning a few.

them clubs asked to join. So of course it was for the betterment of the the club and us all.

Soon out voted and complaints arose regards 'Inland Distances.- What distance1 idiots. Some would fly the channel, or join a national. So again inland upto 170 miles on a stupid route every week.

Some we gave up and joined the Leicester Fed. We are about 5-- 50 result wise and happy. Yes of course we get no say, and ...

Edited by Roland

Maybe Georgie that is one of the main reason clubs resign from the Fed!

Whatever ever happened to 'The benefit to the sport and fanciers?

Best thing we ever did was resign from our club when we started a South Rd club. Then others became interested. Thought great, more members, more competition and money in... Soon they took over and we had to fly dog leg every week while they flew South East every week.

So we resigned and flew and transported our own birds. Flew Fareham every week with the Nationals in mind. Channel racing was for Distance too.

Asked other clubs to join. None did. Then lol and behold were were high up in the nationals, even winning a few.

them clubs asked to join. So of course it was for the betterment of the the club and us all.

Soon out voted and complaints arose regards 'Inland Distances.- What distance1 idiots. Some would fly the channel, or join a national. So again inland upto 170 miles on a stupid route every week.

Some we gave up and joined the Leicester Fed. We are about 5-- 50 result wise and happy. Yes of course we get no say, and ...

Could be Roland...honestly don't know the ins and outs bt from the outside it looks like a right mess

Seen on fb that youz all resigned out the fed so surely it's none of your business if your not in the fed anymore? Forgive me if I'm wrong...I jst seen a post saying your club resigned

I wouldn’t believe all I read on Facebook especially about the outcome of an appeal to the Cumbria Region of the RPRA. I have seen the decision of the committee in black and white. I’ll bow out now before I cause Archie any stress as it’s not my fight but the truth of this and other matters needs to be aired.

I wouldn’t believe all I read on Facebook especially about the outcome of an appeal to the Cumbria Region of the RPRA. I have seen the decision of the committee in black and white. I’ll bow out now before I cause Archie any stress as it’s not my fight but the truth of this and other matters needs to be aired.

It was the club secretary that put it on Facebook

Just a question if there’s a ballot on a disciplinary in an organisation has all parties have the right to know who counts the votes ?

I don't think this can happen, no names mention due to the FACT that people can approach the said and cause some sort of hassle, but I could be wrong, Am sure this has to be sent to an independent who ever it may be from the organisation, but the thinking is, is it really being carried forward, ;)

Hope it gets resolved for everyone directly involved.

Yes George it’s true we have , we just couldn’t take any more been hounded out your own fed by folk u let in a couple of years ago . And they bring absolutely nothing to the sport . Indeed it’s a sad state of affairs think we will not be the only club to do this . From there side it’s us that’s doing wrong . I’ve asked since before the first lockdown fir a EGM but it was knocked back . Asked a few times since still the same . The point of the EGM was to let all members know what’s going on and let them decide the outcome . But hey ho it’s their baw and we’re not to kick it .

Oh and we’ve never been brought in front of any committee, just a ballot went out with every outcome that we were guilty , never said no case to answer , just no action . Your either guilty or not guilty imho

Just been pm'd it's a lawyer doing the counting

Deary me what a sad state of affairs for a hobby

The fact that a lawyer is counting these votes is irrelevant the letters got sent back to the secretary and we don’t trust him ( how can you trust a man that has lied and lied throughout the past season not just to our club to gartcosh to campsie and to johnstone club . And is continuing to lie on Facebook tonight . Let’s be honest here we all know how the vote is or was going .

The fact that a lawyer is counting these votes is irrelevant the letters got sent back to the secretary and we don’t trust him ( how can you trust a man that has lied and lied throughout the past season not just to our club to gartcosh to campsie and to johnstone club . And is continuing to lie on Facebook tonight . Let’s be honest here we all know how the vote is or was going .

It's not irrelevant lol you started the topic asking the question

I don't know why I even bothered replying on this topic because I'm on the outside and have zero to do with it nor do I want to have anything to do with it lol

Just hope the mess in Glasgow never rears its ugly heid in my fed or club....absolute mess so it is

Edited by geordie1234

Not having a go George , amazing that you on the outside can find out who is counting these votes but the won’t tell about half of the federation. And your right it’s a mess . Not one person has agreed with me about asking for an EGM on here that would have sorted this mess out way back . But it’s the refusal to have transparency that’s just not right .

It was the club secretary that put it on Facebook

Well that has to be a good source of information as Hotrod has confirmed. However I still wouldn’t believe all I read on Facebook. I’m in the fortunate position that I no longer read the lies. Freedom of Information requests to certain authorities are always factual and the outcome of these will mean that I no longer present youngsters to “charitable causesâ€.

Just been pm'd it's a lawyer doing the counting

Deary me what a sad state of affairs for a hobby

It’s beyond belief that any outsider should know this rather than people who are the subject of the ballot.

Maybe an expulsion of members would allow Glasgow Federation use the trailer they “acquired by devious means†. I would like to see the receipt for that deal.

Here don't shoot the messenger no my fault the feds in a right mess

And Speedy pretty sure you were furnished with details of the argument judging by your comments on previous threads regarding the top table....so pot kettle speedy

I don't know why ppl don't know who is counting the votes...does seem a reasonable question to ask

Edited by geordie1234

Here don't shoot the messenger no my fault the feds in a right mess

And Speedy pretty sure you were furnished with details of the argument judging by your comments on previous threads regarding the top table....so pot kettle speedy

I don't know why ppl don't know who is counting the votes...does seem a reasonable question to ask

George, I’m not shooting the messenger I’m actually being pretty mellow. If it seemed that way then I apologise. Like you the present mess is not of our doing nor is it likely to affect either of us. However I am amazed at the maze of deceit and lies being spread here. I am very well informed on this subject by several sources I even know about a Vice President calling at a delegates home asking him to sign a letter which was based on a lie about the outcome of an RPRA appeal and the Secretary refusing to allow that delegate to withdraw his signature once the truth was known.

There is so much to tell about this sordid tale and maybe my response to your post is simply my way of enlightening people.

I have a mail this morning from Ayrshire and Arran Health Board this morning which makes very interesting reading regarding charitable donations and I’m not fussed about denials on facebook to further fleece the gullible.

I would add that I am not a member of any “cartel†to quote from the relevant correspondence.