Yb Nationals

Delboy

Ybs racing should be raced in TWO Different category’s one for naturalYb s and one for Darkness ybs simple as that ! How much more advantage do the darkness ybs need ! What other sport would allow this to happen expletive remove it’s practically yearlings against Ybs Wakey Wakey .

Maybe the overhaul should start in your own back garden? Darkness is moving forward if you don't want to move forward dont rant at others who do.

Well it should be Darkness only Ybs only then and Natural only end of story!

Maybe the overhaul should start in your own back garden? Darkness is moving forward if you don't want to move forward dont rant at others who do.

A couldnae give a fusk as long as it’s Fair !

Not too bothered about racing youngsters to win as it’s practically impossible to beat darkness ones , I breed mines in April May and June . The thing that really gets me is why are the rings given out December of the previous year . Get back to the way it used to be , think it was 5th January .

Do young birds on the darkness system escape picking up young bird sickness, due to not being under the same stress as moulting youngsters during racing . That would be one thing that would make me consider doing it !

Nah they dont miss the sickness