ALBEAR

Well done Albear, did he have a nice eye?????

All the best

Stu

You will always find one !!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D. Thou I reckon ?????????? it would of had a ripper of an eye, in Albears view. After its result etc  ;) ;) ;).

PS, Well done Albear. A good weekend one could say.

Enjoy.

Well done Albear, did he have a nice eye?????

All the best

Stu

Thank you gentlemen, very kind of you all, I appreciate very much, the winning loft is that of Franks & Baker. Stu, I sent you a pm a few weeks back telling yo that the bird we bought from you at Aberdare had bred us a bird to win Lessay, well the Lessay winner is the winner of 1st Sect D NFC Angers!! So you may well remember the eye on the dad and if you remember when we bought it i said he would breed winners for us. The detail should be in tomorrow's BHW and if I got anything wrong let me know happy to put it right but I tink I have all the detail right. The thing is the sire has a fantastic pedigree his mother was 1st ace young bird in 1995 I think it was! So Stu thank you we bought it for £40 outsatanding value for money , which is about our price range these days!! The dam was supplied by my great friends Brian and Sue Stone of Belper.

Cottage lofts well done, I used to fly up in Maplewell for a couple of years with some great guys, Frank Pearson and Philip Dransfield, Peter Metcalfe, Roy Smith to name a few!!

As to the eye Lemut, well my partner told a club member who asked the question what's the eye like, 'it's flat' and if you're an eye sign man that's what you'd look at, an eye sign man would also see that it actually is a pure violet, it's a long time since I've seen one, but colour is irrelevant to me. This pigeon if the hawk doesn't take him may go on to win 9 or 10 firsts, i think he is that good. But with the hawk situation around here you just don't know how long they will last.

And to all those that have dreamt of winning the sect or National and haven't don't give up, the less glamourous unknowns like Henry and I (though I am more handsome than himbut the women don't agree!?) have done it, so can you!

Please don't take this as arrogance , because pigeon racing can kick you when you least expect but we genuinly believe we can win the national given the right conditions and that bit of luck you always need, including that improvement in stock we need to have a loft full of consistent performers..

well done albear and cottage lofts pleased to hear people winning on pigeon basics hope we hear a few more by the end of the season.

billy  ;D ;D ;D